Chapter 61:: Kab Aao Gey?

Hey, some of you know that I was confused about Second Chance's title. Well, I have changed it to Adhoore Hum now.

>>>> Unedited <<<<

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

As I entered my room, I found my belonging all over the place. It must be Shehry, I tell myself. It's cute how we have grown so much and we still can't get ready without going through each other's wardrobe. Phir se koi shirt le gaya hoga- but at least he could have cleaned up all the mess that he created.

Baad main dekhta hoon usse, I shrugged and picking up a blanket, I left the room. I walked downstairs and after giving the blanket to Malvika, I decided to head outside and tell the group what I have been up to. However, loud ruffles coming from the other end of the hall caught my attention and before I could react, I saw a thin blue figure running out of the store room.

Is that Preet? Before I could answer my own question, I found myself yelling her name. "Preet, wait!" I yelled and ran after her. However, she ignored me. Standing in the middle of the hallway, I glare at her, now, blurred figure and then back at the door that she had come out of.

Raj?! If he is behind all this, I swear I would beat the shit out of him tonight! I found myself furiously running towards that room and froze when my eyes fell on him, lying vulnerably on the cold floor. I noticed the broken pieces of glass scattered on the floor and of course; the bruises on his face.

Did she actually do this? The thought instantly made me proud of my sherni. Bas thora aur zor se maarna tha. Koi ni! Uske kiye main hoon na!

"Hussain, help," Raj groaned and I shook my head. Instead of giving him my hand, I punched him right under his eye.

"You jerk! How dare you?" Though Preet had done her part, I still couldn't stop myself from fisting his collar and throwing him across the room. "What do you think you were doing, huh?" I spat and Raj glared at me , clenching his jaw.

"You!" Raj grunted as he gained his balance. He threw a punch at me that I caught in time and twisted his arm around. He was quite drunk so, handling him was much more easier right now.

"Do you even realise what you are doing right now, Hussain?" He grunted, constantly wriggling under my grip. I pushed him against the wall and held his face firmly in place.

"You shouldn't be be caring about what I do with her. Who is she to you, huh? She is my fiancée and you are my friend." he groaned as I pushed him harder like if it was possible, I could easily make him penetrate through the concrete wall.

His voice pained my ears and as If it wasn't enough, through came another one.

"Girlfriend hai, bhai!" Aditya stood by the door, grinning psychotically. My punch dropped before it touched Raj's face as my focus shifted to Aditya.

"I see you ankhon se, I feel you sanson se, I remember you chahat se, I beleive you jaan se, I care for you dil se & I MISS YOU Qasam se...." Aditya said as he approached us with his hands in his pockets, "Itne khush na ho- Google se copy paste kiya hai."

He frowned before saying, "aage Kya tha? Umm.. Bhool gaya but, aise Aur bhi bohot saare hein. Like seriously! Your phone buzzes a lot, Hussain. It's hard not to go through it."

It was then when I realised that he wasn't just blabbering random lines but, he was, in fact, reading my texts out loud. He had been in my phone. My eyes widened as he pulled it out of his pocket at threw it on the floor in front of him. With his right leg, he peacefully crushed it, still staring directly into my eyes.