Chapter 25:: When You Hold Me In Your Embrace

Preet's dress on the side---->
Listen to the song. I love it so much!! :D

HappyReading!

~
~~~PREET's POV~~~

"Anyone seen Hussain?" Jess asked while applying lip gloss. I looked up from behind my mascara brush and shook my head.

I looked everywhere for him this morning. All around the hotel including our usual meeting spot. Yet, no one knew where he was. Shehry told me that he had gone to get the cellphones that we could use. However, the cellphones came around 1pm without Hussain.

Last night he had walked out on me while I just watched. I think I might have hurt his feelings but, he should have justified himself. Or maybe not?..... Probably he doesn't owe me an explanation?? BUT, At least, he could have let me explain that I .... Like him now.

"If you two are done, do mind if I use the toilet?!" Paige's voice brought me back from my little trail of thoughts. I quickly packed my makeup and headed outside. After Briefly looking at myself in the full length mirror, I head outside the room.

Today's day was quite lazy for everyone. We just stayed in our rooms and talked all day long. Right now we were heading out for dinner in one of Rotorua's posh restaurants. I was wearing a knee length black and peach dress that I had bought last year from Showpo brand launch. This is the only one I had packed so, even though it was freezing outside, I was stuck in it. No way I would wear shorts or jeans to such a high class place.

Personally, I never liked such places where you are supposed to act all elegant and ladylike. It kills me to hold a champagne glass in one hand and an overly sparkly clutch in the other while pretending that I am having the best time of my life. Or even when on a table hundred different spoons are thrown at me for all the different kind of things I might end up eating. I have been to heaps like that for Daarji's business parties yet, I have never grown to like them.

I love places which anyone and almost everyone can affords. Those informal ones; Starbuck, Nando's, Burger King. BUT this is Shehry's treat so, it had to be his way. I just hope the food is good. You see, no masala mutlub no taste at all and English food- ugh!- it's so feeka.. Masala less.. I miss bhabhi's aloo ka paranthas now, Dammit!

I didn't realise I was outside until the chilled breeze came smashing against my face and iced my nose to a point where I thought I might get frostbite. Ok fine. I just over exaggerated there but, seriously, it's damn too cold tonight.

"Looks like someone is ready to kill it tonight?" Waqas chuckled from a distance as he, along with Asmaara and Shehry, approached me. Paige and Jess joined after a few minutes, followed by Adeel but, Hussain was still not here. I don't know why my eyes were constantly searching for him..... So annoying!

At a point I thought what I had said, might have offended him but, there was a point where I thought he might have got bored of comforting a sad, broken girl and that he just wanted to stay away from me. Though I can't say which one it was. I just really wanted to talk to him. Feel his warmth around me.

Or maybe not....

"We are here!" Asmaara chirped as Shehry pulled the car into the parking lot. Stepping out, one after another, we headed to the grand building. The restaurant was on the seventh floor and had the walls made out of glass. I could already see the huge chandeliers that hung from ceiling, throwing golden light to each and every corner of the enormous room.

My jaw dropped when I stepped inside the hall. This place was way bigger than all the places my family had ever held business parties in. It had a large seating area with one wall completely covered with the bar and the other one had a stage where beautiful bodies swiftly moved with the rhythm. It wasn't pop music but, soft piano and cello.