Epilogue

Six Months Later....

~~~HUSSAIN's POV~~~

I stumbled down the street under the pouring rain, like a drunk retard. It was past midnight and the fact that I was drenched with water, couldn't hide my tears and my pain stricken eyes. I cried as I fell to my knees, crying as loudly as I could. More tears escaped from my red, sore eyes and I threw the empty bottle, that was in my hand, in a puddle, making it shatter into tiny pieces.

"And cut!" Waqas announced and I threw myself on the wet floor. Man! Such a tiring shoot routine we have.

Instantly my assistant, make up man and spot boys were by my side. As I dried myself, Waqas approached me. "Great shot man! So much feel!"

"Hussain ka Jadoo hai boss!" I winked at him and rolled his eyes at me. "Director ki nazar ka hai boss!" He laughed, "Now go get some sleep. You have to catch you flight tomorrow."

"Yes! And I am not doing any of these Rone dhone wale scenes again! Pichle teen din se yeh hi kar rahe hein hum," I complained and he chuckled. "Well that depends on the script," he said and then yelled in his mic, "Pack Up!"

It was Waqas' second venture with me and we were shooting in Australia. Not so far from the New Zealand, where I had to be there in the morning for Kashish's baby shower. Why? I don't know. It's supposed to be a ladies function anyway.

I went back to my hotel room and plopped on my bed. When I couldn't sleep, I decided to call Shehry, who must be busy somewhere, working on his very first script. "Hey!" A female voice came from the other end of the phone and I frowned.

"This is Shehry's number right?" I asked, looking at my own phone's screen.

"Yes. Yes, it is. He has just gone to the washroom," the girl told me, "I am Soha by the way."

"Hussain," I gave her a short reply, "please ask Shehry to call me back."

Soha.... Ab Yeh kaun hai? I was too tired to investigate so I shrugged away all the thoughts and slowy sleep took over me. The next morning I boarded the earliest flight possible and reached Auckland in no time. These roads still remind me of that trip. That beautiful journey where I met her for the first time eight months ago....

"Hey man!" Daljit gave me a manly hug as I entered the Grewal House. Everything was traditionally decorated. Too simple but, lavish at the same time. There were so many guests and it still felt empty. My eyes constantly search for the one and only.

"Hussain! Hi," Karanveer greeted me and in his arms was my little Moo Moo bear. I grinned at her beautiful face while she blinked at me. As I touched her nose, she fluttered her eyes lids and began giggling. This was something I was told that would on her always.

"Can I?" I asked and Karanveer happily gave her to me. While I was so busy, playing with her, Karan decided to leave us alone and she started to cry.

"Oh no please don't," I sighed, "moo moo bear is a good girl. Moo moo smile!" I began to panic and that made someone chuckle loudly.

"Kitni baar kaha hai- Moo Moo nahi Muskan. Mehek ki Muskan!" Mehek bhabhi grinned and I laughed, handing Muskan over to her, "teri biwi ne naam rakkha hai khotey! Thori toh kadar kar le!"

I didn't say anything but, kept staring at Muskan. "Agli baar Moo Moo kaha toh dolly Aunty ke chittar parenge!" She frowned and I acted like I was really scared.

"Wow! Mommy is sho angry!" I said in a baby voice, looking at Muskan, "I'll shee you later Moo Moo Bear!"

"Hussain," bhabhi cried and laughing, I stepped away quickly.