Chapter 13:: Just Tell Me Why?

Yeah I am a liar.. Go on, say it? Psht I just love this story... :D <3

~~~PREET'S POV~~~

I rushed to the washroom the moment we got back. I almost took an hour in the hot shower, still trying to process today's events. I still couldn't believe that I almost died today. My mind even refused to believe that the person who risked his own life for me was none other than Hussain Asif; the guy I have been cursing all these days, the guy I compared with others, someone I didn't even talk to nicely- who I didn't trust only because he is a celebrity. He is not even my friend and yet he saved me. I guess not everyone is as selfish as- anyway...

After staring at my reflection in the mirror for 10 minutes, debating if I should go and talk to him or not, I finally changed into a navi blue tank top and pink hotshots. weird combo but I really couldn't be bothered. I wrapped the towel around my wet hair and stepped out of the wash room.
"Oh Freak!" someone yelled in their husky voice and I spun around at instant.

My eyes widened at what was in front of me. Hussain was struggling with a towel around his waist. My eyes slowly shifted from his waist to the upper half of his wet body. Man! he had abs! Creamy light complexsion, a hairless chest, broad shoulders, toned 6pack and large biceps. On his chest, there were red marks which he might have got while saving me? They looked swollen and painful.

Moving upwards my eyes met his and I gasped. Shit! I have been staring at him All.This.Time. ugh!

"Done Checking Me out yet?" he said in his seductive voice and I turned away awkwardly.
Oh crap! why so obvious?!

~~~HUSSAIN'S POV~~~

Preet took forever in the shower so I decided to use the swimming pool washrooms. They weren't as clean but I really couldn't wait. Being the clumsy guy, I can never change in a washroom without getting my clothes wet so I left them in the room.

I carefully entered the room, not wanting to slip on the tiles. water drops spilled everywhere but I did manage to get to the carpet safely. After picking out some random clothes, I was about to go inside my bedroom when the bathroom door sprung open. I stumbled a little out of shock as I had expected the room to be empty and my towel fell. A curvy figure, with her back to me, appeared from the door and I struggled to wrap the towel around again in time.

"Oh freak!" I mumbled and Preet spun around in response.

I had expected her to awkwardly look away but she decided to stare at me for a little longer. Her eyes slowly wondered upwards, taking a short break at me chest and then trailing up to meet my eyes.

"Done checking me out yet," I smirked only to add a little extra redness to her cheeks.
I took a few steps towards her and her eyes widened in shock. she took a step back and turned around awkwardly. I chuckled. ladki koi bhi ho, Hussain ke aage sabhi sharma jaati hain. Uff Marti hai yeh ladkiya mujh par.

"Why couldn't you get changed in a room?" she groaned.

"why couldn't you get out of that bathroom a little earlier?" I chuckled and she sighed.

"Guess I am talking to the wrong person," she mumbled and began walking away, towards the room, without even looking at me.

Wow! she still hates me.

No, not this time Preet! I reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards me. She first crashed on to my chest and then slowly pulled away.

"Problem kya hai tumhari?" I frowned at her. Itna attitude? ab bass!

~~~PREET'S POV~~~

I mentally slapped myself for being rude again. why can I not talk to him normally? I don't even know why I talk to him the way I do anymore.. To ease the tension and to not make this more awkward, I decided to walk out first. If his towel falls again, things can get deasasterous... you know what I mean? yeah!