Chapter 50:: Payback Begins

Hey!!
Before you start reading, please take some time out check out dhoomgirl 's Hussain Asif fanfic:: PYAAR KA INTEHAAN.

She just started writing and the book is amazing so far. Give it a try and who knows, you might end up loving it.. =D

HappyReading!

~~~
~~~

~~~ASMAARA's POV~~~

I quietly waited for the last three uncles to leave this gigantic house so I could search Raj and Aditya's room for the phone. There is a high chance that it's in Raj's room because that's when I last used the flashlight. I just hope that I get to it before anyone else does.

It didn't seem like they would be leaving anytime soon so, I barged in their conversation. "Aap log yahaan kya kar rahe hain? Everyone is looking for you," I said nervously and smiling, they left. Aur kitne jhooth bolne padenge?

Walking up the grand, tiled staircase, I kept my eyes everywhere to avoid anybody from seeing me. Bas phone lena hai aur bhagna hai.

One.. Two..three.. The third door from left was Raj's room. I took a deep breath and quietly twisted the door knob. The door screeched like typical horror movies and my heart pounded in my throat. I could literally feel my heart rate increasing as I stepped inside. While I failed to spot the switches, the lights turned on by them selves and I felt my heart stopping.

"Look who is back?" His hoarse voice echoed in my ears as the door slammed shut behind me.

~~~PREET's POV~~~

I wasn't nervous anymore. Rather I was irritated, pissed and angry. All at once because of my stupid friends. These girls were surely up to something and they have already created a huge blunder. I wanted to stop them but, just to ignore my questions and me, they were maintaining a good distance between us. And Asmaara; ha! She was not even here. Do whatever you want to do, at least don't leave me alone with this prick.

The dance started again and London Thukakda was blasting through all the speakers. Some little girls came up to us me and pulled me to the dance floor and soon more people joined in. I clapped my hands while those girls danced around me. Whatever it was, at least I was not sitting with Raj anymore.

My eyes briefly scanned the hall until they fell on him. Hussain stood in a corner, next to daarji's wheelchair. He winked at me and I felt the corners of my lips curving upwards.

"So you are a dancer too?" Raj's annoying voice, forced me to break out of my daze. I frowned at him, while he chuckled.

"That would be such a great late night entertainment," he smirked and I clenched my fists to stop myself from punching him. "Wow, angry?" He asked and laughed.

I turned away in disgust but, Raj held my arm and twisted me around, forcing me to look at me. With a fake smile on his face, he leaned in, "remember, you are a good little girl?"

I lowered my face as I couldn't handle the strong alcohol smell in his breath. Yes, he had been drinking throughout the night with his friends. I wonder how he still wasn't wasted?

~~~SHEHRY's POV~~~

My eyes kept searching for Asmaara. As much as I tried to divert my mind, a funny feeling in my stomach somehow kept reminding me about her. She looked flawless in that pink and golden outfit. I wanted to stop and admire her; tell her how amazing she looked. Yet, I couldn't.

I just don't understand, what's so special in Aditya that she is attracted to him and never cared to even notice my feeling towards her. I thought she was different; rich and spoilt but, soft hearted and loving. I was wrong. Being a business man's daughter, probably she only learnt to run after money and that's why she chose Aditya over me.