Drew

Betsy told Drew that she was going to meeting a guy after work at the start of their shift together, Drew had immediately offered to close for her. Drew's favorite thing about working at Tic Tak Joe's was nights like this, these nights allowed him to indulge in his favorite thing, an indulgence he would never admit.

Drew loved sneaking into the loft upstairs and watching Odette sleep. It was the only time she looked totally peaceful. Betsy rarely left Odette alone all night, and it occurred even less on nights that Drew was working. He was very excited for tonight, until he saw that Odette was not alone in her slumber.

The sight of Ethan wrapped around Odette asleep infuriated Drew. Odette was his. It was unfair for her to flit around from guy to guy while he always picked up the pieces. Drew was the one who was there for her when she was with Anthony. Drew was the one there for her when Ethan & Xana left Odette devastated.

Drew was the one who picked up and carried Ethan's drunken body into his condo and onto his futon. He had wanted to call the police and have Ethan dragged into the drunk tank, but Odette was worried.

Drew had done everything to keep her happy. He would do anything to have her, happy and all to himself.

He knew what he had to do.