Death

Odette had went outside for a walk after the chat she had with Drew, she had needed to collect her thoughts. She texted Ethan asking to see him as soon as he was finished on set. When he hadn't responded by the end of her stroll she went back to Tic Tak Joe's feeling dejected. She was beginning to doubt herself and believe her friends. She probably was just a bother to Ethan.

Ethan walked into Tic Tak Joe's a bouquet of orchids in hand. He wanted to surprise Odette, he had been thinking about their night all day. It had been so distracted with joy that he had repeatedly messed up his lines. When he saw the undertaker wheeling out the blanket covered dead body he ran inside to make sure that Et was safe.

Odette sat on her favorite brown leather chair. She was still, unmoving except only to breathe barely. Life felt unreal. Sounds were muted, sights all too bright. She barely took notice of the sirens from cop cars, was unaware of the pitying looks patrons were throwing her.

When Ethan entered he immediately scooped her up into his arms. Hugging and kissing her. He sat on the floor rolling back and forth consoling Odette as she cried and tearfully explained what had happened.

When she found Betsy she screamed, she was furious, she hadn't realized Betsy was dead until she shook her cold corpse.Odette had just thought that she was really high. It felt as though as soon as the piercing screen left her lips Drew was up the flight of stairs and holding Odette. He escorted her down and called the police. Serving her coffee trying to get her out of shock.