Drew Part 1

Drew is seething. His pants are sticky. He watched Ethan and Odette, rubbing himself through his jeans, getting himself off like a virgin as he watched. He hates Ethan for touching what's his. He hates himself for watching and enjoying himself during it. He knows what he should have done. He should have broken in and bashed Ethan's head in.

He thinks about how Odette would cry out in a way quite unlike the noises she was making before. Odette would be scared and he bludgeoned her lover in the middle.of their tryst. He licks his lips as he thinks about how beautiful she'd be drenched in Ethans' blood. He loves Odette, but he'll after to punish her too.

He's heard the stories about Anthony. He knows the deep down that Odette is submissive, he knows she craves to be controlled. He hopes the bruises Ethan sucked and bit into her skin fade soon. Maybe he'll punish her every day until they're gone.

He knows she likes to drag a blade over her skin. She's only slit her wrists, the creamy skin of her thighs, and the rest of her, are unmarred by scars; but not for long. That will be how he punishes her. He'll strip her down, take her blade, and cut her wherever he pleases. He won't go too deep.

He doesn't want her pretty skin covered in raised ugly scars. He'll just leave her with streaks of red that will fade to the wrong shade of white. The kind that fade within a few months. It will show her to never misbehave again, it will also teach her that he won't hurt her more than she can handle. Show that he's trustworthy.

She's already promised him anything. He remembers that night like it was yesterday. Ethan was there. Ethan should know better. Ethan should not have crossed him.