Turn 15: Forevermore

A/N: Erm... Mic test.. alright! :D Hello there! Phoenix here, I just want to thank you all for supporting Disney's Most bad@** villain, Maleficent. And that's it, hit the star for a bonus chapter! :)

Spring follows the sun northward, melting snow from those far hills, brightening valleys with green. And the flowers will follow the sun. "Yes, I've been thinking about it myself." Maleficent said when I asked her about having a child. We have been dating for a while now.

Some people linger in the city till it was almost empty. We were out to the market to buy some fresh fruits. Maleficent and I decided to live in a normal life; she would make a potion to hide her horns and wings, and I would lessen up my make up so the citizens of the kingdom won't recognize me as the queen.

How flexible we are in finding new things to do and new ways to go. After taking a basket full of variety of fruits and vegetables, she handed over the basket to her left hand so she can grab my hand. I just can't help the smile crept on my lips as she intertwined our hands together.

Inhaling, I looked at her not minding the red tints on my cheeks.

"I like it when you wear your hair long." I said. I just find it weird when she kept her hair under that swimming cap-like speedo head gear when she clearly had a nice healthy thick hair to show-off.

"Oh come on, beastie. If I know you just want to smell my hair so often and get lost with the scent of it." She said.  I know what she mean, the smell of her hair was like a to-die-for husk of perfume; alluring yet not overpowering unlike those factory made beauty products.

"Ah, is that what you think? Really now Maleficent I thought it was you who was so obsessed with me that you followed my childhood until I'm grown up."

"What—I am not obsessed with you!"

"Oh really,"

"Stop it, people are looking at us."

"Why, of course because you're blushing." I said. They might have found it cute. I giggled along swinging our hands back and forth. She didn't say anything as to hide her blush she just looked sideways.

"You really look like a real human now, fairy godmother." I do know her invisibility potion will only last for twelve hours which hides her exotic body parts in day time.

She shook her head. Her face was impassive; not unfeeling but closed.

"But I am no human, Aurora. Hence I am the most horrible person ever been born. I wouldn't take the right of being mortal when I killed them on my own hands. The hand that you're holding on right now is a hand of a sinner." She pleaded.

She then tried to let go of my hand but I didn't let her. Instead, I held her tighter.

"I still love you, Maleficent...whoever you may be."

She did want to marry my father, Stefan, but you know how it goes when you're a fairy dating a human. Sometimes the guy you like enters into an evil alliance with a king bent on trying to destroy you. But she put her own pain aside to be there for me.

Could you be rejected by your "one true love" only to then turn around and parent his abandoned child? Not many of us could, but from the very beginning Maleficent watches over me making sure I am fed, safe and loved.

In one scene the bumbling fairies that were tasked to take care of me don't know what to feed me and decided spiders are probably what human babies might eat, until Maleficent sent a flower that gives milk.

She taught us that we can recover from adversity.

The punishing, assault-like removal and loss of her wings was enough to crush anyone's soul. But Maleficent re-channels her rage into love and was ultimately rewarded with their restoration poetically given to her by yours truly. Teaching us that love is the key to recovery, and we can come back from even the most crippling of traumas.

At night, we were supposed to be cuddling in bed; she went to the kitchen to sneak up for blue berries.

"So why are you sneaking food, dear love?"

She choked the last berry, almost spitting it out. I laughed softly and went close to her to hug her from the back, snaking my arms around her waist. Now this was what I call heaven. Burying my face into her hair, I inhaled the luscious scent of its aroma.

Slowly, my mind sunk into the deepest thoughts, deeper than any earthly ocean. And my body obeyed as my mouth speaks softly and gently, close to Maleficent's ear.

"I knew ever since we met, that you were going to mean a lot to me. I didn't realize how, but I knew. After over sixteen years, to finally hold you in my arms I couldn't be surer about how much I truly love you. The days I spent with you were seriously the best of my life. And I wouldn't trade any of it for anything in the world."

I froze, scared to know her reaction.

Well, she slowly removed my hand and turned to face me. Oh dear, Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for me, now and at the hour of my death Amen.    

"What are you doing?"

"Huh? Nothing,"

"Are you praying?" she raised a brow. I must have murmured the words out loud, oh my goodness. What's happening to me?

"Beastie," she called, softly yet asking for attention.   

"Hmm?"

"If ever something intimate will happen tonight," she paused, "I want cute twins to be a part of our family."

"What? Twins!?" I was dead shocked. How could she possibly think I'm going to carry a couple of babies without some loads of sperm? And she wanted twins.

"B-but I'm just eighteen Maleficent, I can't— I don't think—"

She burst out laughing like a bad ass villain. "Oh, dear, what an awkward situation"

She just looked at me, cackling away with that perfect malicious grin.

"I'll be the one to carry them, dear. I won't let you besides you are young. We wouldn't need a man too; I am force of nature. That gives me power to bear an offspring without the need of anyone. Only my long lost desire to make love can awaken my sleeping potency for conception."

"Uh...O-okay..." god I sound like Pinky. Oh my, I'm getting nervous. As she leaned closer, her lips touched mine. I just can't explain. Not right now. I mean, I can't explain right now. I'm supposed to be enjoying this and not bother to explain it because I love it, and then she pulled back.

"You okay?" she said.

"Y-yeah,"

"You're nervous?"

"A little," shit, a lot! I am very nervous Maleficent. I'm nervous but not worried though. The idea of having a family with her was 50/50. Fifty percent happily ever after and fifty percent reality sucks. Because being a mother is no big joke.

Reality is; there we would live in a house, two hot wives, and a pair of cute little babies crying for milk. Plus, I never know what a real mother was like since I never get the chance to meet my mom.

And then... and then she kissed my forehead. Passionately that it lingers there for a while.

"Calm down," her lips trailed kisses as I did calm down just as she says.

I could hear my heart goes boom, boom! As my body parts screamed 'we are under attack!', Maleficent's hands roamed around every inch of my skin.

-Zevheen7 ♞ The dark knight