Turned 6: Trailer

Maleficent

Apparently I was knocked out of life. My not so pure heart is still beating but my soul went haywire. I was kicked out of my body and some weird grim reaper took me to the underworld. I had no power over this. I was taken without a trace of resistance. The next thing I saw was Hades, smirking. 

"Welcome, my Evil Mistress."

"Oh spare me the formalities, Overlord. Why am I here?"

"Yeah about that—"

"I need to get back on the land of the living as soon as possible. Whatever deal you want to make, make it quick."

"Haha! You know me too well, my mistress."

"Well? Let's get on it!"

"Fine. I'd really love to spend some with you but I guess you have a wedding to stop eh?"

"Goddamnit! I knew it! Aurora's getting married, isn't she?"

"Well—"

"How long was I out?"

"Roughly five years..."

"Fix me that deal. NOW."

"Very well, you shall get back to land of the living despite your violation of the law of witches, I, Hades, Ruler of the dead shall bestow you a full pardon if you give me a child to rule with me in the depths of hell."

"Perfect."

"What?"

"How will you do that? Make love with me? That's not happening."

"We could do surrogacy or I could just bless you with an offspring as soon as you wake up."

"Let's do that. So we have a deal, I give you a child and you will bring me back to my body. Chop chop!"

He raised his hand and cast a spell right above my forehead. Blood rushed through my body. I felt my flesh itch as I came back to life. Technically I was comatose but with all the magic cursing back at me, I was good as dead.

There's no time to waste. I opened my eyes. I woke up in a room full of dead flowers. I recognized the blanket over my legs. It was Aurora's cloak.

She gave up on me?

I stood up and flap my wings, stretching them out. I was mad. With all those time we spent together, she couldn't wait for me for a little longer. My body feels so warm. I felt a seed in my stomach. This must be the child Hades blessed me with to make the deal.

"Beastie!!!!" I called her out. Dark clouds and thunder came with my anger, it surrounded the whole kingdom.

I took a seat in my bed and closed my eyes, trying to keep it all in. I heard footsteps, a door blasting open, and a gasp.

"Oh my lord!"

The guard ran away as soon as he saw me. That's right, let your queen Aurora know that I'm back.

Several minutes later, more footsteps rushed to my chamber. I heard a soft sigh as a person came closer to me.

"Fairy godmother..." she said.

It curses through my ears, her voice. I opened my eyes seeing her face boils my blood. I looked down as I checked her out. I then saw the ring on her finger.

"Beastie," I couldn't hide my anger any longer, "I was gone like what, one chapter of your life and now you're getting married!?"

"Fairy godmother! I had to move on. You died... you have no idea how hard it was for me."

"You gave up on me! You left me!"

"I had to, Fairy godmother."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes. I love him. He was the only person who's there for me when I was lonely. Phillip asked me to marry him."

"No."

"I wasn't really asking." She said.

"Nor was I," She had that look on her face. It ticks me, how could she do this to me? "I don't care if you don't love me anymore, but him!? Of all people you chose Phillip, the person who couldn't wake you up from your slumber!"

"He loves me!"

"No, he does not! Love doesn't always end well, beastie."

"Trust me, let us prove you wrong." Now she wants to prove me wrong.

"True love does not exist. And if I have to curse you back to sleep to prove myself right, you shall see!"

"Seriously, godmother?"

"How many times do you think he kissed you that day? He might have probably raped you If I wasn't watching. His kiss did not wake you up because he doesn't love you, beastie. Could you please work your brain out. I'm trying my best to stay calm here."

"You're going to curse me again?"

"No! I was just..."

"I'm telling my mother."

"Right, Leah, that woman. What, now she has custody over you? You prefer her now? I raised you!"

"She's my mother, Maleficent."

"She abandoned you! She threw you away, and I had to look after you because she begged me."

"She what— she did?"

"Uh, yeah? She begged on her knees and kissed me hard to show her gratitude in the middle of the moors, beastie."

"She did what she had to do."

"Ugh!!! Get out! Get out bestie! Go away!"

"This is my palace, you get out!"

"Ugh, fine!"

"No wait—"

"Shut up, beastie. Goodbye."

"No, godmother wait!"

A/N: Okay... so are you guys ready for the second movie of Maleficent or what? xD  I'm getting hyped!