Turned 12: Stay High

Maleficent's POV

"Water?" I offered.

"I'm gonna need something stronger." She said, "I kind of got stuck with the taste of alcohol when you first introduced me into it."

"Very well," I cast a spell and the water turned into a scotch. "Here you go, have at it."

"Woah, what are you a female Jesus?"

"I'm sorry who's Jesus? You mean Zeus?"

"Oh no, forget about that. Anyway so," she paused and took a sip. I take that back. She jugged it all down in one go. "Holy shit! That taste so good! Can I have another please?"

"Woah, Okay..."

"I'd like it to be a little cold this time, if you don't mind."

"Hm, I can do ice spells." I snapped my fingers and she's got her second fill of scotch with ice.

"In the future, we call it Bourbon on the rocks."

"Right, beastie, are you quite alright?"

She looked flushed. Oh my goddess, I remeber the last time she got drunk she was horny as hell.

"Mal?"

"What?"

"Do you...wanna take a look at my memories instead? I don't think I could tell you everything that happened to me in detail. You can do that right?"

"You're allowing me to take a peak at your mind...is that correct?"

"Yes, Fairygodmother..." She looked at her hands holding her cup. Her eyes were glassy and she had this coy smile on her face. "I want you to know the truth and it's going to be really hard, but if you'll still accept me as i am...That would mean a lot to me."

That proposal actually made my heart beat a little louder. "Fine, you've probably done a lot of things to distract yourself. I've been there, Aurora." I walked towards her and placed my hand on her cheek. 

"You ready?" I asked her. I should have asked myself that same question. Her whole three years flashed back before my eyes. I couldn't breathe.