Turned 7: Without Me

I guess this is how she repays my love. She wooed me for a very long time, proclaiming her love for me was real. She even used my curse to get me into the notion that I love her. Was my pregnancy with Hades' child all for nothing?

Goddamn why did I have to walk these stairs. This is her fault if she wasn't blocking the window I could have just jump my way out here. And there goes Prince Phillip, the nerd! I am pissed. I am beyond irate! I could feel my eyes light up blazing green, ready to banish his existence.

I could still hear Aurora calling out my name. It pains me so much. I used to love hearing her say my name. But today it was different; I just wanna be left alone. And just as what your highness said, I had to be the one who leaves the palace. I don't own the place. I have the moors. That's where I belong.

Philip must have been nervous to see me. He dropped whatever he was holding when I looked at him.

"Close the gates!" Aurora screamed.

Right then and there the windows and doors closed as if there were metallic curtains dropping down on them. Ha! Now you want me imprisoned you little snot!

"Aurora, let me go! I want to get out of this place!"

"Maleficent please..." She sighed, "Guards, Philip, please give us the room."

Give her the room? Did she mean the whole ballroom? Good gracious, Aurora, you have been spoiled way, way too much!

"Where were you when I was asleep?" my voice almost cracked at the end of my sentence. I spoke as soon as the guards and the opportunistic bastard left the room.

"Believe me Maleficent I never left your side, never on the first year of your slumber."

"Is that your excuse? Have you gotten tired waiting for my return? How long has it been anyway..."

"Three long years, Mal..."

I couldn't look her in the eyes as it would only make me want to kiss her. She took one step closer and I couldn't help but take a step back.

"On the second year, Philip offered to watch you while I take my responsibility as the queen of this kingdom. We take turns on watching over you, keeping you safe because plenty of people have tried to steal your body. People I've never met before who truly loathed you. I had to rebuild the palace and make it safer for you."

"Ah, so you think I'm going to sympathize about what you've done?"

"No."

"So you and Philip take turns on watching me and then what? He took the chance to spend time with you and asked you to marry him?"

"Well... yeah, that happened."

"Seriously?"

"He had to protect me from all of our investors who wanted to marry me. I didn't dislike the idea. Time went by and I started to catch..."

"Catch what!?"

"Feelings, Maleficent, I started to feel his warmth and genuine intentions to protect me. Even if he knows that I'm deeply in love with you."

He knows, yet he still went after Aurora. He really is an opportunistic fuck.

"Do you still love me?" I didn't have to ask her that but it came out quite quickly than I thought. I'm most probably digging my own grave right about now. She took a very long sigh and moved closer to me. Much closer to my comfort, her gaze was fixed on my lips. She didn't dare to touch me.

"I would throw all of this away for you, Maleficent, all of this luxury and wealth just to get a taste of you again."

"A taste!? You perverted snot!"

"Language!"

"Ha! If you're so in love with me, then why... Why did you fall in love with him too?"

She looked indifferent for a moment and said, "I needed someone who will take off my clothes once in a while, someone who's willing to give me the pleasure of being a woman without expecting something in return."

"You've been sleeping with him?"

"Hells yeah. Do you want me to tell you everything down to his uncanny fetishes?"

"NO." Way to go Aurora, you've grown way too hard on me. "Are you done talking to me now, Aurora? I would like to go to the moors. Let me go, please."

"Maleficent,"

"You've made your point, Aurora."

"I've drown myself into every kind of pleasures and dangers just to make myself feel human again. When you left me, I was devastated beyond compare, Maleficent. No power in this world could make me feel the way you made me feel. Drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, every kind of stimulating substance found in this kingdom, I've tried all of them. I have talked to the gods and witches and plead to get you back. All of my efforts were fruitless. This futility has made my kingdom turn dark and unsupervised. I've only regained my honor as a queen when I decided to marry Philip. We've been engaged for quite a while now. And the wedding is not for long."

"Don't invite me into that hell." I had to laugh.

"I wouldn't dare." She kept staring at my lips. "I don't want to break your heart any further, Fairy godmother."

"You have made your choice, I see."

"Yes," she took the chance to look at my eyes. "I am dismissing you from my heart, Maleficent."

I wish i stumbled on that stair and died instead. Her words ripped my heart indeed. It took me a while to respond to this. 

"Is this what you wanted to tell me after all those years that I wasn't there?"

"Yes," She dropped a tear out of her eye. "This is my resolve in order for me to survive. I have decided to let you go the moment I let Philip touched me."

"Enough..."

"I loved you so much, fairy godmother that I had to break myself in order to breathe. And I don't regret letting myself be engulfed with a new sensation. He made me feel less lonely."

"Enough, Aurora"

"I realized that it didn't matter how strong I felt for you if you weren't there on the times that I needed you the most."

"Just let me out already. I don't want to hear your pitiful stories anymore."

"I have changed and I have grown older, Maleficent."

"Yes, you did. I don't know you anymore. You don't have that same smile, that same brightness you had in you. Right now, all I can see is darkness and indifference within your eyes and soul. I don't think you're still in love with me. I guess the younger you loved me, but right now, I don't see your love. There's no such thing as love in those eyes staring at my lips, Aurora."

"I miss your lips, Maleficent." She licked her lips, "I want that."

"You must have grown horny while growing old in this miserable life, Aurora."

"I wanna taste you, Maleficent."

"Stop!" I stopped her from getting closer to me, "Are you delusional?"

"I always get what I want, Maleficent."

"Stop it, Aurora—" She stretched her hand out to hold the back of my neck and pulled me down to kiss her.

She was very rough at it. I keep pushing her away but every time I try she bites my lip keeping me from pulling away from her.

There was only madness in this kiss. I can't feel the touch of her love. She pulled back to take a breath and that was my chance to get away from her grasp. I slapped her in a swift. It echoed to the vast ballroom.

"I don't know you anymore, Aurora." I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. She saw them coming down my face and she gave me a wide eyed look on her flushed face. She took a little device and spoke into it. "Open the gates." She said in a low voice.

The metal curtains lift up and I took the cue to leave this place. With my wings warmed up from all those drama, I flew away and into the deepest corner of the moors. 

"Three years, huh... Fucking Hades lied again."