Turn 4: I kissed a girl

I closed my eyes. They were right; death was painless and easy.

"I got you, babe."

"God, is that you?"

"No, baby, it's me. Open your eyes, you spoiled kid."

"Who are you?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Geez, it's me, Maleficent."

"I suppose you'd call me beastie. Did I hear you wrong for calling me...?"

Oh, I could feel my cheeks heating up for this word.

"Uhmm...you know."

"What, the B word?" she said,

"Y-yeah."

She got me around her arms; I was currently stepping on her feet. She was my supergirl, my heroine, the knight with shining horns.

From there I could barely see the ocean. So we descended at a quite average speed to the end side of the forest, down towards Earth.

A gush of hot air suddenly blew us from behind so that Maleficent shook and wriggled, and I too did a little jiggle. Her breast was rubbing on my face but I tried to ignore it since we were almost losing balance in the air. I understand it was hard for her to carry the extra weight; it would be easier for her to fly if it wasn't for me.

As fast as we took off, we glided through the branches of the trees. The leaves hit the back of my head; Maleficent must have had a hard time. Suddenly she turned us upside down so that I was on top of her and her back was facing the ground. Maybe so I wouldn't hurt myself at the crash landing. We struggled as the trees and bushes grew in a thick tangle.

"Look out!" I screamed at the top of my throat,

"What-" She looked up, but it was too late.

It had been two hours after Maleficent passed out. She hit her head pretty hard at the stray branch of hard wood. The impact was too much to take.

"Hnn..."

"Aah..."

"Oh... Haaa..."

Her voice was so sexy. It was so seductive. How am I not taking advantage of this? I should act on instinct. Look, I'm not that innocent, okay? I could have touched her.

She continued to moan and she winced. I managed to put her head gently on my lap to provide elevation.

"Oooh...A-aah..."

She was slowly waking up.

"Maleficent, you okay?" I asked.

"Aurora, what happened?"

"You...you broke your horn, Maleficent." She gasped wide, as wide as her mouth could go.

"What? My horn! Oh, my horn! "She tried to hold her head but I hugged her instead and kissed her forehead. Maleficent was almost crying.

I can't take it anymore. I shouldn't have done that.

Smiling, I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm just kidding." Her face was priceless, unbelieving. I just giggled.

"Y-you, you idiot," she playfully slapped my shoulder and finally smiled again.

"You were so freaking serious, I thought I really broke my horn. Oh, I love my horns..."

Our faces were just inches away; we were looking straight into each other's eyes. My heart started to beat ecstatically and my breath became shallow. She was still on my lap, we were so close. I wanted to kiss her right now. There was nothing else I wanted to do at this moment.

"Aurora..." she said.

Maybe to stop me from leaning in but I know she felt it too.

"Please, my fairy godmother."

"Aurora, no-" I brushed my lips to hers and eventually moved to feel her ever taunting full lips on my own.

I sought in solitude everything I could not find in the company of any man: serenity, sincerity and purity. Wandering on her trusty steed I arrived, one second, at the soft ample breast. Being adventurous, I decided to explore it. I made my way through slowly and with a struggle.

A few minutes later, now losing heart, Maleficent was about to hate me and go back to when she used to curse me. The thought that I could see something through the untamed eyes of the wicked witch, I shivered as I saw flames. She pushed me back to the branches and laid me down. Wonder of wonders. There, in front of me stood a horned witch with flaming eyes full of desire.

She was going to kill me now. Maleficent stood stock still in amazement. I couldn't read her, was she mad?

"I can't believe you did that, Aurora." Breathing heavily she turned her back at me.

"Maleficent, I-" I swallowed hard, this was it. I cried,

"I'm in love with you."

-sevheen7 ♞ the dark knight