Turn 19: She Bangs

Aurora's POV

In my chamber, I was pleased to see an old friend and started to speak childishly. "Hey, how are you doing Pinky?" My Aunt Fauna reincarnated Pinky as my coronation gift but technically, Aunt thinks it was her first time bringing a stone to life because...well because of Maleficent's wussy dreamy magic spell, they can't remember the rest of the past two years.

"From the very beginning, I loved her."You know that Maleficent."I never had a thought that she would leave me behind."

Then I felt the pang of pain as I started referring Pinky as Maleficent."I thought we would last until the end, why did it suddenly change? Were you just pretending? I'm a fool; I regret ever believing in you. If you would be happy with someone else, and if your heaven means to be with whom you love, will I protest if that's what you really want?"

"For me it was more than enough when you loved me once." I continued, "I tried to make you happy. But you left anyway."

"Bak! O—be sad—O!" don't be sad? Huh, you will never understand how I feel right now because you've never been in love or rejected.

"Aurora!" that voice though, it rings through my soul. "Open the goddamn door or I will break it!"

"Un momento fairy godmother!" my feet hurt like hell in every step to gain my balance as I dashed to the door before she breaks it again. Hastily I jerked the door knob and let her in.

She wandered to my room. "May I ask um fairy godmother why you are here?" she was silent. Then she looked at me.

"Do you mind if I sit on your bed, Aurora?"

"Oh no, please make yourself comfortable."

She was scratching her thigh with her forefinger and gritted her teeth, she seemed distant. Was she anxious about something?

"Maleficent is there something wrong?" she refused to answer. Looking down on her hands, she was thoughtful. "Oh dear love is there something wrong, please tell me." I said with so much concern.

Oh shit. Big shit! If I have to pray the whole rosary right now just to save myself I would recite it twice! Oh festive saints, I just called her dear love! What if she realized her spell didn't work well? I'm so dead! I wanna be a zombie now!

Then she slowly angled her head towards me. I was standing in front of her and her face was leveled with my chest.

Gently, she laid eyes on mine in a solemn stare her eyes were wide in shock. "I—uh..." this was what I'm talking about! Stuttering in front of your crush is horrible!

"Aurora, I will be leaving the palace today. I wish to stay with the fairytales villains for the annual meeting. So if I don't return in your arms... please don't look for me in the moors. It will be dangerous for you now that you're the queen." Her eyes never leave my sight. But what was she talking about?

"Farewell my beastie..."

Maleficent POV

YES!!! Finally I'm free! "Diaval! Keep up you slow puke!" ha-ha! This feels so great! Flying throughout the morning sky never felt this good. Oh how I miss this feeling! "AWK AWK!" oh poor raven he can never match my speed. "We're almost there boy! Hurry! Ha-ha!"

At last we were approaching the Mansion.

"Ahoy! Maleficent!" an evil prince said, welcoming my arrival. I level off once on the ground, it was Prince Hans. The great evil boy from other fairytale, he was pretty ambitious too. Thinking about taking over a kingdom of the Ice queen was definitely a total bad ass plan.