Turned 3: Let's do that

A/N: Hey guys, so i missed to upload this part.. but here you go ;)

Fairy godmother asked me this rather unusual question. Did she intend to know what I'm doing on my bed!? Oh dear lord, I could never tell a soul about my nasty, naughty bed time routine... I hesitate to answer her but I managed to not lie in the process.

"I sleep, I guess...and some random stuff."

"Beastie, I mean when you know... when you're not really sleeping."

I gasped! "Oh fairy godmother! Have you been watching me all this time in my room?" Covering my face, I blushed remembering how I behaved through the night.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm a perverted old man?"

"You were watching me 24/7 aren't you?"

"24/7? I'm not very fond of numbers, beastie. Could you speak in English?"

"Peeping tom!"

"What!?"

"KONO HENTAI!"

"Beastie, I'm asking about that time when you were sleeping like death. Where exactly did my curse take you? You have been obsessed with dresses and you speak such language I could not comprehend. Tell me about it, beastie..."

"Oh..I think I went to the future, fairy godmother."

"The future...Interesting, please do continue, I'm listening."

"Okay, well.. I woke up in this sophisticated house made of glass and metal and molded earthly elements called cement. Bricks are rarely used there. There were huge black mirror that shows life of other people, animals, and even people who gossips about what happened to other countries. It changes its scenery whenever you press a magic rectangular black box."

"No way, black box means death through the eyes. What an evil sorcery!"

"A very good friend took me in when she saw me walking through the long unending cemented road. It was dusty and cold. That night I was saved by a stranger. She had magical red metal box with wheels, almost like a carriage but sophisticated. She said it was powered by hundreds of horses. But I didn't see any horses pulling us at all and it runs like unbelievably fast! Like lightning! They even wear belts across their body to keep them in place when it runs. Can you believe that? Belts are for the waist!"

"The future is..."

"Scary, I know..."

"But you're not really certain it's the future, right?"

"I'm not but hey you asked about what happened to me. I just think it resembles the future, booming with dangerous civilization. They knew about our existence fairy godmother."

"The stories must have been spread from time to time. Or your thoughts have been thoroughly mixed with your fantasies."

"You even have a daughter..."

"Nonsense! You dreamed too much, Aurora."

"Maybe that's enough for today, Fairy godmother. If you don't mind I would like to rest early. I'm tired from my trip."

I couldn't tell her what really happened in my dream. It felt so real. The sensation, the touch of my savior still lingers on my skin. She saved me from my longing of my family here and my longing for Maleficent. Things have been complicated. We tell people Prince Phillip awakened me and now we looked like we're engaged. Me and Maleficent on the other hand, I'm not sure what we are. We confessed that we love each other. We kissed...a lot, when chances got the best of us. Girl on girl love exist here in this era, in secrets. I've seen it in the market. Rarely in public but they exist. The concept of love is vast in the future. I couldn't tell anyone. They would think I'm crazy. Maleficent can't even take it. It was way too much for her. Maybe she noticed the change of my behavior.