Turn 20: Wild Heart

Aurora brought the fairy's wand along with her. They arrived at the palace of Prince Hans of Southern Isle, hoping to bring back home Maleficent. But as they knocked the gates the roving guards ran after them. They were captured; Aurora and Pinky struggled to escape from the grip of the armored guards.

"I need a drink." Maleficent said. Prince Hans offered her rum and she willingly accepted it. She grabbed the bottle and sucked the rum out of it. She drank it straight and raw to compel her heart's ache. "I can never go back to my beastie. Going back would only make me feel ignorant for hitting on a mother and her daughter."

"Oh... are you talking to me?" Prince Hans was bewildered for a moment. "I'm so sorry Maleficent but I can't help you on your lesbian problems. I'm a loveless prince for god's sake."

"I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!" Maleficent roared in anger it knocked the prince down. She wandered around the castle feeling so sad. She heard someone scream, a familiar voice that she has learned to listen each passing day with that awfully sweet accent.

Maleficent's POV

What are you doing here Aurora? Now that I'm ready to move on, why did you come here?

"Fairy godmother, I came here to bring you back! Please just hear me out."

If this girl is crying for real, I am telling you, this princess is a really good actress. I ordered the men to stand down and leave us alone. They took away the bird and shut the door.

"Now, now... why are you here, beastie?" oh for god's sake stop smiling! Don't smile, just don't, Aurora...

"Hear me out, Maleficent. I know what you did to me." See, now she's acting like she's on stage for some kind of opera, holding her hand out.

"You put a spell for the time to reset or maybe somehow made the people forget what happened for the last years that we've been together."

"Wait a minute... are you accusing me?"

"I know you, Maleficent... I know you..." well damn, now she's singing, seriously?

"I know you I walked with you once upon a dream

I know you the look in your eyes is so familiar of gleam

And I know its true the visions are seldom all they see

But if I know I know what you'll do

You'll love me at once the way you did

Once upon a dream"

"Is that why you came here, to sing me a love song? Ha! Please, don't make me laugh. What do you expect me to do, Aurora?"

"Sing with me..."

"I know you I walked with you once upon a dream

I know you the look in your eyes familiar of gleam"

No way, I'm not singing that.

"But you love this song, remember?"

"No I don't"

"Oh I heard you singing this in the moors every time you make the flowers bloom!"

"And I know its true the visions are seldom all they see

But if I know I know what you'll do"

"What— you're such a stalker!" I hate you, beastie.

"Ha ha! You love me" she smiled genuinely with her eyes.

"You'll love me at once the way you did...Once upon a dream"

"Do you still love me, Maleficent?"

Right then and there, that question made my heart itch. Do I still love her? Well...

"I don't know! That's why I'm here to figure that out." I said.

"Let's figure it out then."

"Huh?"

"Kiss me."

"Why would I do that?"

"To know if you still have feelings for me. If you don't have then I'll return to the palace and I will never come to see you again." Oh gosh this kid is such a pain.

"Okay, okay come here. But remember the deal, Aurora. You're gonna go back and forget about me."

She stopped singing. All of a sudden her mood changed from jolly to serious in a blink. I can hear her heart bit, she was nervous as much as I am. I took one step closer, she dashed into me. She bumped on my front and blushed. It might have been my breasts causing her face to flush red. Toe to toe, chest to chest, as I looked down to her our eyes met. Oh how my nerves tingles... I missed this sensation, so much; I just realized that it was only her who could ever make me feel this way. I could stare at her pinky cheeks all day long right now. But the momentum of her face inching towards my face was unstoppable. She traced my jawline with her fingers and there goes again the tingles. She reached to my ears then and held it gently. She dropped her hand to my neck and pulled me in.

Aurora kissed me.

"That's it we kissed, we had our deal and you're gonna leave now at last. What were thinking making such ultimatum?"

"Didn't you feel anything at all?" she said.

"Oh, no I did not feel anything beastie. So now I have to trust you with the words you said and be gone forever. Go, go beastie. Buh-bye!"

Look at her face! Oh my goodness she's as red as tomato! The girl was crying how unfortunate, I'm so evil I love it! Hahaha!

"Okay, goodbye fairy godmother..."

"Oh I love you too, beastie."

"Yeah I know..."

"I'm just kidding Aurora, come back here."

"Kiss me again."

A/N: I hope you had a good time. To my readers in USA, Canada, Nepal, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Australia, Argentina, Slovakia, Italy, South Africa, Korea, India, New Zealand, Germany, Spain, Philippines, wherever you are, I love you all! :D