Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 15

Mist started to fill the air, making it harder to see "Sasuke, Sakura, Naomi, get ready!" Kakashi ordered. We all dashed to Tazuna, Ready to protect him.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Kakashi..." Zabuza made a handsign, creating thousands of Zabuza's around us. "That one's still trembling." Zabuza commented in a mocking tone.

I glanced towards Sasuke to see he was right, he was trembling. "I'm trembling with excitement." Sasuke easily took out the clones; it was kind of impressive actually.

I noticed next to Zabuza was a boy; I looked at my team to see them all staring dramatically. I resisted slapping them all upside the head.

"Who does he think he is, hiding behind some mask?" Kakashi said, I glanced at him and smiled as Sakura gave him an unimpressed look.

"I'm taking him out. Who does he think he is, hiding behind some mask?" Sasuke told us, getting in a fighting stance.

Sakura squealed and her eyes sparkled happily. "Oh, Sasuke-Kun, You're so cool!"

I slapped my forehead violently as Kakashi sweat dropped. Sakura's such a failure. "Sasuke, I think you hurt the boy's feelings."

The boy, with the mask, masked boy. Starting running towards Sasuke, and... Sasuke ignored what I had said just seconds before. He blocked the masked boy's senbon with his kunai.

Maybe I should come up with a nickname for the masked boy. So, let's see... Oh! How about-Yeah, I'll just go with masked boy.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see masked boy lying on the ground, I blinked a couple of times. What did I miss...? Seriously, did he just like go like 'poof' and suddenly he was lying on the ground? What happened?! I'm so confused...

"You made a big mistake insulting these ninjas by calling them brats." Kakashi told Zabuza.

"You do that every day though." I pointed out, Kakashi gave me an annoyed look.            

"Calling them brats will only anger Sasuke, and he's the number one rookie of the year." Kakashi boasted as I rolled my eyes.

"And Sakura here..."

"Is useless..." I finished for him.

"No, Sakura's our sharpest mind." He corrected, and then continued. "Naomi is, well, she hasn't been here long. But she is one of the last four of the Tanaka clan."

"Woot."

"And last but not least, is our number one hyperactive knuckleheaded ninja, Uzumaki Naruto."

I turned my head to pay attention to Sasuke's battle, as I did, mirrors started to form around Sasuke. My eyes widened, and I don't know why, but my body moved on its own towards Sasuke. I jumped right next to Sasuke before the mirrors closed in all the way.

Sasuke looked at me with a bit of surprise and annoyance. "Naomi, what are you doing?"

I shrugged, "I don't know really." His eye twitched but he said nothing else.

I looked over at the masked boy in the mirror, and I gasped once I realized something. "He's Jason, from Friday the 13th!"

Sasuke and 'Jason' looked at me weird, I just grinned. 'Jason' started to appear in all the mirrors. Sasuke sighed. "Whoever this 'Jason' guy is, I think this guy's better."

"No, no, no. Jason is better than everyone! No one can beat Jason."

I looked back over at 'Jason' as soon as he threw senbon needles at us. My eyes shut closed as I screamed.

"Darn you Jason!"

--

End of chapter 15. Short, short! Sorry. But the next one will come out really soon. And it'll be a longer. Promise!