Chapter 24: CHASE/ glass shards

Mimi got out of the car as i got in. She gets in Jahseh's face.

(Mimi's Pov)

"I should sock yo ass right now." i seethe.

"Mimi, get the fuck outta my face."

"You think i'm playing right now and i'm not. Ion know what the fuck just happened, but you will not treat her like shit and if i ever hear you yelling at her to get the fuck outta your house, i'll call the police on myself before i come up here and beat you senseless."  i get back in my car, pulled out of his driveway, and drive away. "What happened?" i ask.

"I don't understand." she sobs. "What did i do?"

"Well you have to tell me what happened, Mae." i say and she nods.

"We were watching a movie and-d he got a phone call from his ex. She was asking to stay with him—"

"Fucking Jenesis." i cut her off. "Continue."

"She's pregnant." Mae says, barely breathing.

"What the FUCK?"

"She's almost five months. That baby has a gender now. That baby can kick now. It's Jahseh's baby, Mimi. And I can't be any happier for her. But Jahseh is refusing his child. And then he got mad at me, like i was the one that cheated on him, like i was the one begging." She says.

"Have you guys had sex?" i ask cautiously.

"Y-yeah." she says quietly. Like she's ashamed.

"How many times?" i ask.

"Once." she says again quietly.

"Did he use a condom?" she shakes her head. "FUCK! Did he pull out?"

"I d-don't know." she mumbles.

"What do you mean you don't know?!"

"I think he did."

i sigh. "Well we have to buy a pregnancy test."

"I-"

i pull into a gas station and hand her some money. "Go."

"Will you go with me?" she asks and i nod. We go inside and pick up two blue gatorades and she picks up a pregnancy test and swedish fish and puts them down her shirt in her bra. Lil thief.

"That will be $**.**." the lady says and we put the money down and leave.

"Here. Drink this." i hand her one of the gatorades. We pull up at her house a couple minutes later and go to her and Jahmont's room. "Scram." I tell Jahmont.

"What y'all doing? He asks. "Are you crying?" he asks Mae. "Is that—"

"Go." i say again and he does.

"So how do i do this?" she asks, looking at the box, chewing on her candy.

"You pee. On the Stick." i say in a duh tone.

"Well yeah— but like...."

Don't get me wrong, i love mae. but sometimes,  she a lil stupid.

"I gotta pee." She says quietly.

••••••

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STOKELEY 🥰🥴😘❤️❤️❤️🥳🥰💋🎂