Chapter 5: School Shooters

Listen to School Shooters

*next day*

*at school*

"BITCH! The fuck you want!" this girl yells.

"I want you to quiet the fuck down." i mumble, walking forward.

"Huh?! What was that, bitch?" she pushes me.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." i say, not making eye contact and walking forward again.

"Ayliah! Yo girl! C'mere!" she yells and her friend brings another girl with her. "Bitch is talking back."

They just keep talking shit huh?

blah blah blah
blah blah blah bitch
blah blah blah hoe
dadadadadadada

i done told these whores once.
i ain't gon say it again.

"Go on somewhere bro." i walk up the stairs. They keep following me, talking a bunch of shit in my ear, pushing me. One of them yanked my hair.

"What y'all doing?" Jahmont glares at them. "Mae, c'mon let's go."

"Jahm—"

"Baby, where are you guys going?" The girl that started all of this says.

"We going to class, Samaria. Like you should." Jahmont says.

"Well she—" Samaria starts.

"Uh-uh. If I see you mess with my sister again, I'll get Amirah on y'all's asses." Jahmont growls.

"Tuh." Ayliah scoffs. "Mimi won't do shit for you. You fucked her over."

"See, you don't know the whole story, so shut yo dumbass up. Amirah forgave me for that shit and we're friends again. She'll beat y'all's asses." Jahmont says matter-of-factly.

"Jahmont—" i start.

"Let's go, Mae." he says, smiling at me. I sigh, but still follow him to our first class.

Nigga, listen to me. Goddamn.

"Did you take your medicine this morning?" Jahmont asked and i nod. "Good. That's good."

"Who are those girls?" i ask.

"Samaria, Ayliah, and Gracelynn. They're hoes. I'm sorry they was like that to you, Mae." he apologized.

"Wouldn't be the first time." i say, looking forward.

"Nigga, ion give a fuck if she yo sister, she fine as fuck." Michael walks up to us, looking at me up and down.

"Nigga, shut up. Ugly ass." Jahmont rolls his eyes.

"Mae, am I ugly to you?" Michael asks.

"I-I, u-u-uh.." i blush and clear my throat. "Um, well. You aren't the ugliest nigga i've seen."

"Damn. She calling you ugly without being straight up." Jahmont says, laughing.

"Nah, she saying i'm fine as hell without embarrassing herself." Michael licks his lips or shall i say, his lip.

"Hell nah." Jahmont says and we all walk into a classroom. We sit in the back and Michael gives me a look.

"Boo bitch. The fuck you want?" I snap.

He clicks his tongue. "You always got a attitude, I just looked at you damn."

"Ion want you looking at me." I say and he shakes his head.

"Mae."

"Jahmont."

"Amirah and Jahseh are coming in here, so just be cool." Jahmont fidgets.

"Whatever." I look down at my stuff.

"Mae. Wassup ma?" Jahseh slides into the seat next to me.

••••
"Woah, woah, woah. Hold up, bitch." X says. "No need to be doing that extra shit. Leave her alone man. She was thinking about something else and wasn't paying attention. Chill."

"Shut up Jahseh. She's my girlfriend not yours, I'll do whatever the fuck I want."

Oh shit

"H-hey guys, um—"

•••••

"Who is this?" the girl, Amirah says.

"I'm Mae."

"Mimi."

I just nod.

"She's quiet." Mimi says and all them bitches scoff.

"Just wait til one of these hoes get on her nerves." Jahmont smirks.

"She has an attitude for no damn reason all the time." jahseh rolls his eyes.

don't say anything
he's just trying to get on your nerves

"Where's your girlfriend?" Michael asks Mimi.

"Don't worry about it, perv." Mimi scoffs.

"But actually, where's Billie at?" Jahseh asks.

"She sick." Mimi frowns.

"Oh." they nod and i look at jahmont. He looks at me and smiles. He has a nice smile.

"Bitch!" michael says and we all pause. "Lemme see you shake dat ass!"

"Shake dat ass! Shake dat ass! Shake dat ass!" Mimi and Jahmont say back in unison.

"Y'all extra." Jahseh smirks.

"Shut yo bubble gum dum dum headass up. You not extra enough." Michael smirks back.

"Ugly ass nigga." Jahseh says back.

Then Samaria, Ayliah, and Gracelynn walk in. They all gave me dirty looks.

And that's when I flipped my shit.