Chapter 17: Eat it up

Eilish2Eyelash started following you.

I don't know what i expected from Lathan.

i'm so stupid.

Jahmont 🤴🏽is calling....

"Mae?" he says.

"Elijah Montreal."

"Are you okay?"

"No. I needed you and you weren't there for me." i sniffle. "Y'all niggas ain't shit." i hang up.

Jahmont 🤴🏽
i sent mimi ur number

Me
fuck off

A black car pulls up and Jahseh gets out the passenger side, running toward me. He wraps his arms around me as I cry.

"It's okay." He whispers in my ear. "My baby. My sweet girl."

"I'm so stupid."

"Hey! No you not. Stop that shit right not." He says. "You the smartest girl i know."

"Jahseh, please. Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" i step back.

"You wrong for that, bruh." Jahseh flinches a lil. "I ain't got no hoe no more. She cheated on me."

"I didn't know—"

"I didn't love her anyway. C'mere." he wraps me in his arms again.

"Y'all can stop being simps now and get in the damn car!" Mimi yells from the drivers seat. I chuckle softly and Jahseh wipes the tears from my cheeks. We get in the back seat and Jahseh holds me close.

"Mimi, don't act like you're all tough now. Soft ass." Jahseh says.

"Boi please. Don't act like i won't pull the car over and slap the fuck outta you." she scoffs. "Or worse, i'll take yo motherfucking girl." she looks at me through the rear view mirror and winks.

"Yo Amirah, chill. Dis my baby, you got your own, ya clown." Jahseh holds me closer and kisses my cheek over and over.

"Mhmm. You only saying that cuz you know i'm right." She tuts.

"Mae is mine." he pouts. He looks down at me. "Right?" i kiss his lips quickly. "You didn't answer me." he frowns.

"Ion know... Mimi's pretty hot." i stick my tongue out her and wink.

"Don't play dat shit wit me, Mae." he says. "You are mine. Mimi, see dis?" he grabs my face.

"Yah, she's a pretty thing." Mimi smirks.

"Yuh, she is. And she's mine." he kisses me on the lips. "Mine."

"Alright, alright. Goofy ass. We here." she pulls into Stokeley's driveway.

Vante 🌎 is calling....

"What do i say? ion wan go there tonight." i look up at jahseh.

"Say you staying wit Mimi. Her and her girlfriend staying here tonight anyway." he shrugs.

"Hello." i answer the call.

"Where are you?" he asks.

"I'm staying at Mimi's house tonight. I ended up telling Mosey my past and he pretty much told me to leave and Mimi picked me up."

"You took your medicine before you left?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Now be safe. I love you, Mae."

"Bye Vante." i end the call.

•••••••••

If i do make a prequel.... i was thinking the title would be Save Me...

like the song from 17.

ion know