Chapter 12: love yourself (interlude)

Listen to love yourself (interlude)

Jahseh's POV:

"Mae!" I yell.

Her eyes roll back into her head and she smiles slowly....... and she

Laughs.

Laughing so hard.

What the hell?

"Mae!" Mimi shakes her. She just laughs and laughs. There's tears streaming down her face as she does so.

"Stokeley! Switch me spots!" I yell.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Just wait!" he yells back.

I turn back around and park at the front window.

"Switch." I say and we do. "Mimi, switch me."

"No!" she yells.

"Hahahahahahaha— Ahahahahahahahaha! There is no end." Mae keeps laughing.

"What the fuck?!" Mimi yells, still shaking her.

"Jahseh!" Mae yells, suddenly freezing. Her eyes aren't the same now. They're more lonely. They're more....... dark. Her beautiful green eyes are gone. Now they're a cold dark brown. Almost black.

"What Mae?" I ask, my voice quivering.

"'What Mae?' Do you you hear yourself, Jahseh? You sound stupid." She mocks me.

"Stop." I say.

"Stop what? You sound like a pussy, Jahseh! I fucking hate you. It's all your fault all of that happened. I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU TO PROTECT ME." She yells.

"You know what, Mae. Your right." I say coldly. "Get the fuck out of my car."

"What?" she spits.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Car." I repeat.

"Whatever. Fuck you." She opens the door and walks away from the car slowly.

"She didn't mean those things X." Billie cuts in.

"If you don't like the way shit runs, you can go too." I say.

I know I need to get her back here. Before more bad things happen.

"Here. Give the lady the money." I hand Ski money. He grabs the bag from the lady. "Let's go. Turn this around. Follow Mae."

Ski does what I say.

Where is she? She literally just left! We turn the corner and we see her. She walking with her head down. Stoke pulls up beside her and I jump out of the passenger seat and I walk in front of her.

"Mae." I say and she looks up and it breaks me. Her eyes are hollow, sunken. Her lips are cracked.

"Jahseh." she says. Her voice. It's like she stabbing me with her voice. Her voice is gone, raspier, like it hurts for her to speak. And it probably does.

"Come with me. Please. I'm sorry." I plead.

"No." she says.

"Please. Let's go. You need to rest." I beg. She points to the brigde. "What?"

"I need to go to the brigde." she states.

"Why?" I ask.

"To jump."

°•°•°•°

Sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️

This sucks.

Luhhhh youuuuuuu

Bye you whores 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♂️