Chapter 6: I Changed Her Life

Listen to I Changed Her Life

I get up and walk over to them.

"Do you guys have a problem with me?" I snap.

"Yes the fuck i do." Samaria gets in my face.

"Yo, yo, yo." Jahseh walks over and pulls me back as jahmont pulls Samaria back. I glare at Jahseh.

"Let me go." I grit out. I push him away from me. "Don't fucking touch me." I walk up to them again. "Jahmont." He looks at me warningly. I glare harder at him and he backs away.

"Crazy ass." Jahseh mutters and sits down, watching me carefully.

"Say something. I dare you." I look at them.

"No one is scared of yo bitch ass." Samaria sneers and I pop her right in her nose.

"Oh shit!" Michael exclaims as I punch Ayliah with my other hand. Gracelynn jumps on my back and Samaria stands up,  wiping her nose. I flip Gracelynn over my back and on to the teacher's desk. Samaria swings and hits me right above my eye. I punch her back and Ayliah pulls my hair.

Suddenly, everything is slow motion. Four or five teachers bust in the door and rip Ayliah off of me. I grab Samaria by the hair and punch her over and over until we get ripped away from each other. I spit on her and stomp on the teachers foot.

~•~

*in the office*

"Mae.." Vante sighs in disappointment.  "In trouble on your first day? I expected more from you."

"We take fighting very seriously here." The principal says.

"They jumped me, ion even know them ho— girls." I say.

"We know the story." The principal states. "Mae will be serving detention for a month. We have to alert social services, her doctor, and her probation officer.

"Are we done here? Good, Mae, let's go." Vante stands up and walks out. I follow him.

Sorry it short

And bad

I am sad

All of my people ignoring me 🥺👉👈

Goodbye