Chapter 19: Jocelyn Flores

Listen to Jocelyn Flores

Mae's POV:

No.

I won't hurt him.

He doesn't deserve it.

No one does. Except for me.

"Mae." He says. I look up at him. "You're gonna text me if he hurts you, right?" I nod.

"I promise I won't let him. Not this time." I say and he smiles warily.

*Later in the day, at lunch*

I push my tray away from me and Ski looks at the burger, looks at me, looks at X, then looks back at the burger.

"Go ahead, Stoke." I smile.

"Bitch, I dare you." X says, glaring at him.

Stoke frowns and looks down.

Mimi looks at me sadly before sitting at another table. Billie scowls at me and walks up to us. "Dumbass and dipshit, let's go. We don't hang out with people who hurt our friend."

"Bil—"

"She's right. Just go. Luke should be here soon anyway." I look down at my tray and quickly split my burger in half and give it to Stoke. He gives me a small smile and a little nod.

They both get up and move away. Luke slides in to the seat next to me and kisses me cheek.

"Hey baby." he whispers in my ear.

"Hey." I say quietly and keep staring at my tray.

"Look at me when I talk to you." he grips my chin and moves my head to the side to look at him. "See? Better." he smiles.

"Mhm." I hum.

"Why the sudden attitude?" he says softly. He places his hand on my knee.

"I don't have an attitude, babe." I say, looking at him. I grab his hand that was on my knee.

"Good. Because then we would have a problem, wouldn't we?" he smiles forcefully.

"Yes sir." I state.

"So, gonna eat that?" he grabs the half of burger and takes a bite. I just shake my head and eat a couple fries.

I look over at their table and Jah and Ski are glaring at Lucas. Mimi looks fucking angry and sad at the same time. Billie is just mad at me, I think.

I look back down at my tray until the bell rings. Luke takes my tray for me and I wait for him so we can walk to class together.

Everytime since the incident, when he touches me, I feel like I need a million showers. It's so gross I wanna throw up.

Mimi walks behind us and Lucas glances over his shoulder, smirking.

"Hello, Amirah." he says in a sickly sweet tone.

"Fuck off." she growls. I grab Luke's arm and he snaps his head toward me.

"Let's just leave her alone and go." I say softly. He yanks his arm away from me harshly and grab me by the shirt collar.

"Don't ever fucking grab me like that again, got it? And don't tell me what the hell to do." he growls and raises his arm.

"Hell no! I think the fuck not! Get yo ass back, bitch!" Mimi pushes him. "Hit her one more fucking time and I'll for real kill yo ass." she growls. "How the fuck have you not learned yo lesson after the first fucking two or three times?"

"Amirah, get the fuck away. No one wants your opinion, ya dumb bitch." Luke says and anger bubbles up inside me.

"Enough!" I exclaim, making them both jump. "I'm tired of you fucking walking all over me! Hitting me! I'm tired of you being in control!" I yell at Lucas and push at his shoulders.

"Finally!" Mimi playfully rolls her eyes and then crosses her arms. "Also, where are all these damn teachers? She being loud as hell, that's all I'm saying."

"Hit me now, you pussy ass bitch! Do it!" I yell and push him again.

And he does. Right in the face. Well, my nose to be exact.

"Fuck." Mimi says and kicks him in his— area. "I think my pinky toe touched the tip of your dick. Sad that mines bigger than yours and I'm a girl."

Luke melts to the floor and Mimi guides me quickly to the bathroom.

"I'm—" I start and she cuts me off by hugging me.

"X told me everything. It's okay." she whispers and I start to cry.

"I never wanted to hurt you, Mimi." I sob. "There's blood on your shirt now." I laugh a little and pull away, tears streaming down my face.

"It's okay. It's not mine." she laughs too with tears in her eyes.

"At least the stuttering hasn't came back." I smile and she does too. "And I'll buy you another shirt." she shakes her head and helps me get cleaned up.

•°•°•°•

Bittersweet.

Mae and Mimi are friends again!

Sry I haven't updated in a while.

I have no excuses. I just didn't write.

Jaxsen looks like Danny Fenton from Danny Phantom.

Anyway,

Bye you whores 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♂️