Chapter 4: SAD!

Listen to SAD!

VOTE OR YOURE A TRUMP SUPPORTER

"Alright. You can be mad." Lucas stands up too. "But, what your not gonna do to tell me how I need to talk to my girlfriend. You sure don't have room to talk Jahseh."

And with that last sentence, Jah punched Lucas in the face.

"Oh shit." Ski stands quickly.

"Hey!" I stand up and lunge toward them. Ski wraps his arms around me and pulls me away. "Let me go!"

X is now standing over Lucas, hitting him over and over.

"He's already unconscious!" Billie yells.

"Stop! You're gonna kill him!" I scream without stuttering. "Stop it, stop it, stop it! Please!"

Mr. Lund hurries into the hallway and yells for more teachers.

"Jahseh! Dude!" Ski yells.

"Let me go, dumbass!" I scream and kick. I smack at his arms. "Please!" finally, I stomp on his foot and he releases me, groaning.

I run over and push Jah and he turns around and punches me. I fall and hold my eye. X snaps out of it and kneels down.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to—" he gets cut off by being pulled away by a teacher.

JaKyse kneels down to Lucas to get him to wake up. Mimi hurries over to me.

"Let's get you to the nurse." she says and I shake my head. "C'mon." she helps me up.

"I d-don't want t-to go. What a-about Luke?" I ask.

"JaKyse, get one of the teachers to call an ambulance." Mimi says.

"On it." JaKyse says. "Hannah, will you hold his head up?" and she kneels down to hold his head.

"Mae, c'mon. You need ice." Mimi says and I nod. We walk downstairs and walked down the hall. "I'm sorry this happened today. I know it's hard. Luke being Luke. And Jah seems like he has anger issues."

"I know. Thank you." I say, quietly.

*The next day*

I look in the bathroom mirror at school. My eye looks............ A little bit better.

I mean, obviously it still hurts

I walk out and go to class.

Luke still isn't here. Is he okay? We texted this morning, but I don't know if he is coming to school.

Mimi smiles at me and I smile back. Billie sits by Mimi and boy, Mimi was so happy. I still think Billie doesn't like me that much. I don't know what I did though. I'm just here.

"Are you okay?" Ski asks, sitting in Luke's spot.

I nod.

"Good. I guess." Ski shrugs.

Hold up, (420 words) ayye.

I nod again.

"Guys, I think she's broken." Ski tells Billie and Mimi.

"Mae. Talk to us." Mimi says.

"What's wrong?" Billie asks, . scrunching her eyebrows together.

Silence.

I shut my eyes and pray loudly, "Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, if I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take. Amen."

"What?"

"She didn't stutter." Mimi says. "She's never talked that much without stuttering."

"Mae?"

"Mae?"

"Mae, answer us. Please."

•°•°•°•°

Who do you ship out of everyone?

Yesssss this is a double update because I love you guys. I love the comments, the people.

Anyway

Bye you whores 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♂️