Part 2; Chapter 1: Bad Vibes Forever

Listen to Introductions on Bad Vibes Forever

"..... 1. Good morning." the doctor smiles sickly as i squint and try to sit up, immediately getting pushed back down.

Music blares loudly.

"Turn it down." i say and the doctor gives me a look. "The music. turn it off."

"There is no music." the doctor says, smirking.

"Turn it off." i say again. I close my eyes and the music drowns out slowly and eventually stops.  I open my eyes again.

"Bring in Nurse Devin and Nurse Ali."  the doctor says and two nurses walk in and they start to unbuckle me. I sit up and look at the doctor, bewildered. "Follow me." she says and i stand up, wobbly. i start walking and stumble a couple of times, before she leads me to a pale yellow room. she hands me a plastic bag with an outfit in it and hands me a pair of beat up converse. "Get changed." she says and leaves the room.

I open the bag and take out the plain black bra and underwear.  i untie the hospital gown and slip on the clothes.

What the hell is going on?

Should we be worried?

Shut up.

Rude.

*knock knock*

"I'm almost done." i call and slip on the gray joggers and put the black shirt on. I grab the converse and put them on. "Done."

The doctor walks in and nods for me to follow her once again. We walk down the hall and walk into the elevator. She presses the one button. We start to go down. The elevator music hums softly through and we stop.  The doors open and i follow the doctor out into the lobby.

"This is where we depart." the doctor says.

"What's happening? Are you gonna kill us? Where are we going?" we ask.

"You are going to a good home. You are free. You're going to go to school." the doctor says. "There's a black car out there for you."

"But I-" i start and she walks away.

Okay bitch.

i walk out of the hospital, look at the black car, and walk in the opposite direction.