Chapter 23: NorthStar- Remix

•~•

"Stay in the car." I tell Jahseh.

"I don't wanna." he whines.

"You should. You're hurt." i say and he pouts. "Here." i hand him a gun again.

"Mae—"

"Jah." I look at him.

"I think we should get something to eat and go home. Rest and start again tomorrow night."

"Pussy." Mimi grunts.

"He's got a point." Ski says.

"Tuh." Mimi scoffs. Her phone goes off and her face lights up. "Hey." she smiles. "I didn't want to wake you up. You looked too cute.......... Oh." she blushes. "Oh." she says again. "Yeah, we'll be home in 30 minutes....... I love you tooooo. Bye bye." she hangs up. "So we getting food first or....?"

"Freaking simp." Stokeley grumbles.

"What was that?" Mimi says, staring him down.

"Nothing." he starts the car.

"Taco bell." Jahseh says.

"Demanding asses. Y'all needa drive. I ain't no uber." Stokeley says under his breath.

"Mae's not allowed to drive, i've been stabbed, and Mimi's shit at driving." Jahseh says.

"And we love you Stokeleyyyyy." I say. He gives me a small smile.

"I love you guys too." he says.

"I wanna marry Stokeley." Jahseh says.

Damn.....

"Yeah me too!" i say instead, knowing it would make Seh mad. He places an arm around me.

"Guys, no offense.... But i'd rather kill myself than marry either of you." Ski says.

"That's fair." i nod.

"I'll marry you." Mimi looks at me.

"Yay!"

"No, she marrying me." Jahseh argues.

"Nigga, if you don't chill out, imma punch you" Mimi threatens. He sticks his tongue out at her and pulls me closer to him.  He leans in and starts whispering provocative things in my ear.

No I'm not gonna tell you what.

That's naddy.

•~•

*two months later*

Seh and I were laying in bed, watching a movie when his phone goes off.

Ex bitch 🤢🤮 is calling.....

He answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Yuh?" he says.

"Jahseh." She sniffles. "I miss you."

"If you missed me so much, you shouldn't have cheated on me with that ugly ass nigga."

"That was like 3 months ago, Jahseh." she whines.

'Hang up.' i mouth. he holds up a finger.

Nigga.

"I don't care." he says. "Look, I gotta g—"

"I'm pregnant." she says. "And i need somewhere to stay. Please Jahseh."

The color leaves his face and i turn angrier.

"That's not my kid. You dirty ass LIAR!" he yells.

"Jahseh, i found out before i cheated on you. I was scared to tell you."

"It's not possible. Don't call my phone again and next time you want help from someone, try not sleeping with everyone you meet." he says angrily and hangs up. He shakes me off of him and gets up, putting his basketball shorts on and leaves the room.

"Seh—" i get up too, tugging his shirt over my head and follow him. He turns around and stares me in the eyes.

"Mae. I'm upset."

"I've noticed." i stare back.

"Oh really?" he says sarcastically. "Didn't know sociopaths had feelings. Go change, you look stupid." he glares down at me.

"I know you're upset or whatever but don't come at me like i'm the one that cheated on you." I snap. He recoils slightly.

"Get out." he says. i stand there. "Get out!" he yells, pointing.

I go into his room and get my stuff together, tears falling down my face. i call Mimi.

"Can you please come pick me up from jahseh's house?" I ask.

"Yeah of course, i'll be there in 10."

"Thank you so much." i say, wiping a tear off of my face.

"WHY THE FUCK AINT YOU OUTTA MY HOUSE YET?!" X yells.

"I-I gotta go." i say and hang up. I pull on a pair of shorts and walk past him, glaring. He grabs my arm.

"Stop fucking crying. I ain't even do nothing to you."

"You hurt my feelings. You're acting like a dickhead." i pull away from him. "Mimi's picking me up in 10."

"Not fucking soon enough." he grumbles.

"Stop being like this! I didn't do anything!" i exclaim, crying.

"You pissed me off." he says coldly.

"How?!"

"Shut up!" He yells.

I walk out of the house, flipping him off.

"Aye!" he yells after me. "When I call you tonight, will you answer?"

I scoff.

"Don't call me when you feel guilty. I'll see you at school tomorrow." i say and walk away as i see Mimi's car pull up.

•••••