Chapter 4: bad vibes forever

listen to bad vibes forever

"I'm not hungry, Missy. Can i go to bed?" i ask.

"This one time." she says.

I look at Jahmont. "Which bunk is mine?"

"Top." he says and i sigh, shaking my head. "Nothing makes you happy."

"I swear. I'd like to watch her climb that ladder tho." Jahseh licks his lips.

"Me too." Michael smirks.

"Where's yo top lip, fam?" I ask, looking at Michael.

"Shit." Jahseh chuckles. "Funny girl."

"Don't even laugh, you look like ya gotta beak." I smirk at Jahseh.

"BAHAHAHAHA. Damn, you did them dirty." Jahmont laughs.

"Stokeley." i say.

"Noooo, Stokeley so pretty. Don't be mean to my Stokeley." Xylia pouts and hugs him. He hugs her back.

"I was just gonna say man, you pretty chill."  I smile at him and he nods. I walk out of the room and into me and jahmont's room and climb up the ladder and lay down. I close my eyes.

"Kill yourself. I hate you. I wanna throw you down the stairs. I hope you die. Go to sleep and don't wake up. If you do wake up, I want you to be in so much pain." He growls.

"What did I do to you?!" i cry out.

"Me seeing your ugly ass face everyday makes me so angry!" He yells and punches the wall next to my head. He grips my arm harshly and pulls me away from the wall and pushes me down.

"Wake up!"

"Wake up!" someone shakes me awake and i sit up, wiping the tears off of my face.

"J-jahmont... I-I-..... I'm sorry." i take a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yeah.... I just forgot to take my medicine before i went to bed." i say.

~*~

ik it's short.

follow me on instagram? 🥺

if i get at least ten more followers then i'll double update

@ laceymaehoffman

thank you 😘