Chapter 21: HEARTEATER

"Hand me the strongest bottle of whiskey you got." i ask the person at the cash register.

"ID?"

"Yeah, right fucking here." i pull the gun on him. Jahseh stands behind me. "In fact, X. Handle this fool." Jahseh pulls another gun and i walk away. "Chica!" i call and Mimi turns around.

Yeah, I call them by nicknames. If the cops do get called, all they know is 4 black kids came in here and robbed the place. we covered our faces.

"Get what you wanted?" i ask, she nods. "Good. Heyo, Vro!" Stokeley turns around. "You ready?"

"Yeah, hold on! i'll go bring the car around. Bust out all the security cameras y'all can find." Ski says, walking out. Suddenly, jahseh yells. Through the window Ski looks over and screams and runs back in.

"X!" Mimi yells.

What the fuck?

I turn around and jahseh falls to the ground.

No.

No.

No.

No.

This is not happening.

I shoot the guy twice in the head.

"That motherfucker." Jahseh says, holding his abdomen. "He stabbed me." I get on the ground and move his hands.

"You lucky son of a bitch." i smirk at him. "Missed all the important organs. he didn't want to kill you, he just wanted us to leave."  I pressed on to his wound and he gasps slightly.

"Still hurts like a bitch."

"Good, nigga." i look down at him.

"I could've died."

"You will. We'll all die one day." I say and he sighs.

"Nigga, get up. Don't act like you haven't been stabbed before, the fuck?" Stokeley kicks the ground.

Aw, he was worried about his best friend!!

Cute.

"Shut the fuck up, nigga. It still hurt. God damn. Maybe if Mae kisses me, I'll feel better?" He looks at me, smirking. I stand up and look at Jahseh's blood on my hands.

"Baby—" he sits up, grunting. i remove the beanie up and put three X's on my forehead and some drips off my hands and on to my black air force ones. He smiles and stands up, wobbling.

"Are you sure you are okay?" i ask.

"Yeah, it wasn't very deep."

"That's what she said." Mimi says from around the corner and we both look at her as she stomps on the last security camera.

"We have to stop the bleeding."

"Yeah, just hand me that lil first aid kit. I'll do it in the bathroom.

••••••••••

this chapter is shit

anyway—

stokeley birthday coming up and i want to have zoom birthday party for him cuz why not?

everyone is invited!

only a couple more chapters left.....

who's actually is gonna read the prequel tho? i really wanna know?