Chapter 29: Sacrifices

Gore warning ⚠️

Y/N's POV
I follow after Izuku with Maple behind me as I see both Izuku and the kid talking. I here about what happened to the kids parents, that's sad, having your parents taken from you at a young age. I should talk to him.

Izuku walks towards me and was about to say something but I cut him off "Let me talk to him. I know about these things. Go back to your class, I'll see what I can do." I said walking past him and towards the kid.

"Hey. I'm Y/N, and you're the kid that tried to stab Bendy with a pair of scissors, right?" he looks at me with a glare kicks dirt at me "I don't know what you want, but leave me alone. I don't need your help." this kid has some fight in him "I heard about your parents, I'm sorry about that, but I understand what you're going through. I've suffered great pain as well." I say, taking of my glove. I'm making a big risk here, but it's worth it.

He looks at me with fear, sympathy, and anger. "I wasn't born like this, my arm was taken from me. You see, everyone knows what it's like, to lose someone close to you, knowing that someone could've done something about it." he looks at my arm and sees the symbol "What's that?" he says pointing at it "A scar to remind me of my past. But that didn't stop me from helping the people I love." I see his face change into a scared look, oh great. "Hey, you wanna see something." I said kneeling down to his eye level. He nods his head nervously "You don't have to be nervous. I'm not gonna do anything weird. Just look up." he then up and then at me.

"Watch this." I move my hand in the motion of waves above my head and all types of colors form in the sky 🌌(like in this emoji), the stars glow brighter than before. "Woah, how did you do that?" he asks with a bright smile "It's apart of my quirk." I then look back at him "Can you keep a secret?" I ask him with a smile "Yeah?" "I have every quirk in the world, my actual quirk is called goddess." he looks at me with bright eyes of joy "That's so cool! Why didn't you do that during training?" "Cause if I did, everything I love will be destroyed. The government would hunt me down and torture me just to test my power again." "Again?" "I was originally made to be a puppet for the government to pull my strings. I escaped but with a cost." I pointed to my left arm "You're right not to trust heroes, but there are some who are willing to risk their lives to save others. Just like your parents." I said petting Maple who was on my lap. I pat my hand next to me, motioning for him to sit next to me.

"So what's your name?" "Kota." "That's a lovely name. Wanna sit next to me?" he nods and sits down with me over the edge of the cliff. I wrap my arm around him and rub circles on his back, he then lays on my side, petting Maple. I smile at the feeling of warmth in my heart.

"Isn't that nice. A kid and a freak having a moment." a ruff voice said from the shadows. A cloaked figure steps out of the shadows, he looked huge for a dude with his age. I hold Kota close to me from the figure, I can't let a kid get hurt at an age like this. He's suffered enough pain from his parents death. The man takes of his cloak to reveal a blond hair man with no shirt.

Strips of muscles were popping from his skin and waving like worms out of dirt on a rainy day. I tried not to throw up my stomach fluid from the sight of this man. "Who are you and what do you want with us?" I ask, hugging Kota closer to me. "That's none of your business but have you two seen two kids Y/N L/N and Katsuki Bakugou."

Oh no......

I get and put Kota and Maple behind me. "Silent treatment huh? Oh well, guess I'll have to kill you." strips of muscles start forming around his body, as he gets ready to punch us Izuku zooms in from nowhere and punches him in the face. "Stay away from Kota and Y/N you villain!" Oh no Izuku!

"Y/N huh? That makes my job easier. Just hand over the girl and I'll consider sparing your lives." the man says grabbing Izuku by the head "Leave him alone! It's me you want not him! Just let him live!" I yell with tears in my eyes. I can't loose my classmate, my friends, my family. The man then throws Izuku at me on the ground. I lean into Kota ear and whisper something "When I pull out my katana, cover your eyes. Okay?" I then walk towards Izuku and lean in his ear "Take Kota and run."