Chapter 27: Camp

IMG_2655

IMG_2655.PNG 2nd person POV
You and Uraraka had gotten ready for the camp and you decided to sneak your violin into the camp, but it wouldn't fit in the luggage so you made the only choice you could make. Absorb it.

It may sound crazy but you own every quirk ever existed so it was possible. So you absorbed it as it was in the case with the bow.

Time skip

You and your class got on the bus and stopped at an area where two women dressed as cats and a kid with cute hat on were standing. You got off and here Izuku start fanboying saying that they're the Wild Wild Pussycats. 'Strange name but okay' you thought. Then the ground starts shaking and everyone was running back to the bus but you stood confused. Then you realize that you had came. All the way out here. To throw us off the edge and make us run to our destination. Wow😒.

You till your head to the side make the "are you serious" face and then run towards the edge. Then the ground starts moving and pushes you up in the air.

"Wa hoooooo!" you scream as you fly through the air. Twenty tendrils come out on each side and for large wings. You start flying over the trees and having your tendrils grab everyone and flying with your classmates behind you.

A dirt like creature flies at you with full power. "Ya guys ready to fly?!" you yell at them "Wait what?!" you then spin around and let go of them as they start flying to a safe distance, leaving you with the creature. You charge at it having yourself turn sideways and diving, slicing the creature in half.

You find a place to hide from anyone else and make headphones. This was a risky move but this WAS private property and we could use our quirks so......

You place headphones over your ears and play the song Show Yourself from Frozen 2(it was a better movie. Try and change my mind).

As this song starts to play you sing the lyrics. Play the song now:

Every inch of me is trembling
But not from coooold~

Something is familiar
Like a dream I can reach but not quite hooold~

I can sense you there
Like a friend I've always knooooooown~

I'm arriviiiiing~
And it feels like I'm hoooooome~

I have always been a fortress
Cold secrets deep inside
You have secrets tooooo~

But you don't have to hiiiiide~

Show yourself

I'm dying to meet yoooou~

Show yourself

It's your tuuuuuurn~

Are the one I've been looking for
All my liiiiiiiiiiife~

Show yourseeeeelf~