Chapter 17: Joining the Party

2nd person POV
You told Uraraka that someone knows and  that they stole your glove, along with your secret and is joining the the party (the black substance made another glove). "If this someone tells anyone we kill them and that person before the word gets out right?" she said taking a sip of her drink "Yep, but this person might surprise you." "Really?" "Yeah, at least the person who's joining at least." "Why not do something to make sure that they're loyal or something." "Not a bad idea. How about Slenderman's symbol like the other Creepypastas have." "As is like in a tattoo?" "Yeah." "I'm down." "But hiding it will be tough." "No shit Sherlock." "What? All you need to cover it up with your clothes." "What about swim suits?" "Leave that to me."

Time skip

"You're fighting Bomb boy?" "Yeah, I'm nervous though." "Don't worry about injuries not only Recovery Girl will heal you, I will too." "Thank you Y/N." "Dōitashimashite." (Means your welcome in Japanese) You watch the battle and saw how Bakugou looks like he's toying with her. You knew this would happen. Either way he ends up winning.

After the battle you and Uraraka meet with each other in one of the waiting rooms and waiting for this "person" to show up. Why Uraraka was killing time by calling your parents, you took the time send a telepathic message to Bakugou 'Where are you?! You're supposed to here 5 minutes ago.' 'I'll be there just hold on a minute alright. And get out of my head!'

The door opens and Bakugou stands there waiting for Uraraka to get off the phone. As she ends the call and looks up to Bakugou, she immediately started asking questions.

"How does Bakugou know?!" "How did he figure it out?!" "Why is he here?!"

"I'll answer your questions later, but first we need to make sure he's loyal." "I'll get the knife." Uraraka says as she turns around and you open a portal; she then walks into it then comes back with a blood stained knife.

Bakugou's POV
Pink cheeks usually acts all cheery and now she has that dark aura to her. And why the hell does she have a fucking knife?!

She then gives the knife to Y/N. "You see, if you are willing to keep your soul you need to take an oath. Break it and you'll suffer greater pain. So Katsuki Bakugou, are you willing to take the oath?" I nod "You know once you take the oath, there no turning back." "I already know your secret so does it matter." I said, putting my hands in my pockets. She then hands the knife pink cheeks "Uraraka, you know what to do." she nods.

Y/N then takes off her jacket and under it was a tank top that exposed most of her back. "Do it." pink cheeks then takes the knife and starts to carve 4 gems in the shape of an X. I look at Y/N's face and see that she's not showing any sign of pain on her face. Once pink cheeks was done carving it she then hands the knife to Y/N and turns around. I look back at Y/N and there was already a scar of pink cheeks carved. Y/N starts carving the same thing on the back of pink cheeks neck! Then it becomes a scar as soon as the first drop of blood comes out. Then Y/N turns to me "You ready?" I nod hesitantly "You're gonna have to take off your jacket for this." I take it of and feel the blade slice across my skin. It hurt like hell! It seemed to feel like forever of slicing my skin it stopped, I look at my shoulder and see the gems on it. It then becomes a scar after I see the blood.

"Welcome to the party."