Chapter 34: Critical

Uraraka's POVI didn't come out of my room that day

Uraraka's POV
I didn't come out of my room that day. I just watched my sister die saving All Might, and having the world see that made me feel even worse. After the events S.P.E.W. went into hiding, we gave the others time to find places to hide away from the heroes. Villainy has gone down as well, Bakugou was silent to everyone, Deku wouldn't stop mumbling, and Maple was still her old self except less jumpy as she used to be.

The heroes had questioned me about Y/N since I had a better bond with her than anyone else. I didn't talk. I just cried the entire time; I didn't know what to do.

My phone then starts buzzing. I look at it and see Wolf on the the screen.

$Have you got any information about Y/N! Please tell me you do!$ I screamed, Wolf only calls if there's an emergency or if any of our members were down.

$Y/N's alive b-$ he was about to finish but I cut him off. $Oh thank goodness! Is she okay?!$

$Yes.... but I have some bad news.$ he states with a sad tone. $What is it then?! I need to know!$ I shout, holding my tears back. $Y/N is in critical condition, we managed to get the bull-it out and her body and the healing pod are healing the wound. But..... she's in coma.$

I drop the phone. I shake with sadness and fear hearing the news. I pick up the phone again and thank Wolf for bringing me the news, then I hang up. I call Bakugou's number and waited for him to pickup. "What do you want Pink Cheeks?" "Y/N alive-" "Really?! Where is she?" "She's with Wolf right now but what else I have say is heart breaking." "Well what is it?!" "Y/N's in a coma." he then hangs up. I feel why he would do that. I text everyone the news in the class group chat that we had.
(U= Uraraka, D= Denki, M= Momo, I=Izuku, K=Kirishima, Ii=Iida, T=Todoroki, and etc.)

U: Guys I have news about Y/N. And you're not gonna like it😔

T: How's Y/N?!

K: Come Uraraka tell us!

I: What's going on?!

D: Come on Uraraka! Spill the beans!

M: Make this important😒

U: Y/N's is in a coma 😔

Momo has left the chat

T: WHAT?!

K: Is she okay?!

D: Is she stable?!

Ii: What condition is she in?!

I: Come on Uraraka! Is she okay?!😰

U: Her body is in critical condition right now. Thanks to the healing pod Wolf put her in, she should be okay.

U: I'm going to visit her tomorrow if anyone wants to join.

I: I'm in

T: I'm coming with you