Chapter 2: Starting Over

Ch. 2 Starting Over

I walked into the building and stare in awe. Is this what clothes look like in the outside world! A lady notices me and taps my shoulder "Excuse me I don't mean to bother you but what are you wearing?!" she stands  as if I stolen something.

"I honestly don't know, I was never given proper clothes." her face widened with shock. "Then its about time you did!" she said grabbing my hand, pulling me towards a door. "Here go in there and wait until I come back with some clothes okay!" she says with a sweet voice.

As I wait I wonder why is she this kind to me. She comes back with a pile of clothes. "My name is Uraraka Ochaco but you can call me Uraraka!" she said "Here try them on!" she hands me the clothes and then shoves me in the small room behind the door.

I take off my testing suit and look at my left arm in a mirror that the room had. This is what they did to me?! How do I hide it?! I start to see some dark substance rap around my arm. It covered the hole thing! At least I don't have to worry about it any more.

Uraraka's pov

I wonder why she never wore actual clothes! Now come to think of it, why was she wearing that suit that test subjects wear in movies? Maybe I should ask her when she comes out. I turned around to see her wearing a black tank top, a long black glove on her left arm, denom shorts, and boots that stopped at her shins. Where did she get the glove and boots from?!

"I'm sorry but, where did you get those boots and glove?" I ask "Oh, its part of my quirk." she said looking down, "Well what is your quirk?" "O-oh it's tendrils." she says nervously "Well what's wrong with it?" "I don't want to talk about it." she said. "Why don't I pay and maybe we can go get some bubble tea." I said. Then she said something I never thought someone would ever say!

"What's bubble tea?" WHATS BUBBLE TEA? WHATS BUBBLE TEA?! "Have you've been living under a rock your whole life?!" "No?" "Don't your parents usually let you have these kind of things?" "No." she says with a straight face 😐.

Y/N's pov
"My names Y/N L/N by the way." I say bowing. Maybe Uraraka will give me a place to stay! "Can you please give me a place to stay?" I ask straight forward. She looks at me shocked as if I asked if I wanted to eat her. "W-what about your parents?!" "I never had any to begin with." she gives a confused look "They abandoned you?" I was about to say "no" when I realized that if I tell anyone about my quirk people would just use me. "I guess you could say that." I lied "Well I'll ask my parents to see if it's okay." I nod.

"By the way what does bubble tea taste like?"