Chapter 33: A Broken Heart

Y/N's POV
I can't go back! Not now, not ever!

"Young L/N, who are these people?" All Might asks getting ready in a fighting stance.

"My captors." I said creating a huge wall of ice.

"What are you saying?" he says turning to me.

"They're the ones who took my arm. Not to mention tortured me till I snapped."

"You were the one the destroyed the facility?!" he shouts

"I had no other choice! And I couldn't let them kill Uraraka! That's what happened to the last person who helped me!" I cried

The ice began to crack from the bull-its that were fired. Right as another bull-it was fired, the ice shattered.

"#938 stand down now or we will be forced to take you in by force!"

I was about make an attack when All Might stepped in front of me. "Sorry gentlemen, but Y/N here has proved her worth to the hero world. It isn't right to keep her locked up and away from the world." I almost teared up from what All Might had said.

"All Might stand down! That's government property! It doesn't need to be introduced to the world!"

I have feelings ya know!

I look up and see a news helicopter with a camera guy. This better work!

'Keep rolling, the people need to see this!'

The camera guys POV

'Keep rolling, the people need to see this!'

What's happening?! "Dude look behind you!" I turn around and see a case that was filled with money. It had a note on the lid that said "Keep filming!". "Keep the camera rolling man! This will be history your filming here!" I keep filming All Might and the girl that are in from of armed forces of some kind.

3rd person POV
Everyone saw what was happening on the news. The WORLD was watching! "All Might stand down! This is your last warning!" All Might wouldn't move "I can't let you harm my student! Not after what you did to her arm!" he shouts.

BANG!!!!

All Might was on the ground.

Perfectly fine!!

But.........

Y/N was shot in the chest. She laid there with blood pouring out of her wound.

The people gasped! The girl from the Sports Festival had saved All Might, but got killed in the process. The heroes didn't move, nor the villains, not even the people moved.

Uraraka began to cry. She picked up her phone and said "Do it."

The armed forces were then attacked by aliens! Wolf and Jaws made sure that no one was alive to see the sun.

Wolf then picked up Y/N in bridal style and held her close to his chest. Just the a portal open and a pod was passed through. He puts Y/N in the pod and pushes it through, then he and Jaws walk through the portal right before it closes.

Uraraka was heart broken when she saw this. Maple snuggles in her lap facing away from the tv. The world watches as the portal closes and all was silent.