Chapter 3: Becoming Sisters

Uraraka's pov
Me and Y/N had walked to the best bubble tea selling café in town, its one of my favorite places to go to get things off my mind. We went inside and I ordered while Y/N stared at the menu like it had cures for all the diseases in the world.

"Well Y/N what flavor do you want?" I ask; she pointed to a strawberry and watermelon one. "That one!" she nods "okaay but that one is one of the flavors that don't go together." I warn her, but she doesn't take my warning and asked for it anyways.

We get our bubble tea and sit outside. I start drinking mine and waited for her face to turn to disgust.

But...
Her face lit up with stars in her eyes! "Is this what emotions taste like?!" she says drinking the whole thing!

Y/N's pov
I drank more of this "bubble tea" what ever this was, it was the best!
I look to see Uraraka with a shocked face. "What?" "Sorry, its just that, barely anyone likes that flavor." "Then they're missing out." I said continuing to drink this delicious substance.

[LÉ TIME SKIP]

We arrived at Uraraka's house, and I must say it's beautiful. I never seen such a beautiful place in my life. "Oh I should probably tell my parents that we'll have a visitor today." Uraraka said opening the door. She takes me through the living room and I could smell something that made my mouth water.

"Welcome home sweetie." says a sweet voice "Mom I have someone who you should meet." Uraraka said, pulling me towards a woman who had a hairstyle like Uraraka and the pink cheeks too. "This Y/N L/N, she's wondering if she would like to stay with us." Uraraka said "Are you sure?" said her mother "Excuse me Mrs. Uraraka, but I have no where to stay and I'll pay you by cleaning around your home." I said bowing politely. 

"Well why don't we talk about this during dinner?" Mrs. Uraraka said with a smile.

"Come on Y/N, I want to show you my room." said Uraraka, pulling me up stairs to her "room".

Time skip from Smaug

Uraraka's pov
I walk down with Y/N and towards the dinner table and sit down. My dad isn't home yet so- just then the door opened; I stand corrected. My  dad walks to mom and kisses her cheek and then kisses my forehead. "Sweetie who is this friend of yours?" he asks, right before I answer his question Y/N said something that blowed my mind!

"What's a friend?"

We looked at her shocked! Who raised this child!

"Are you okay?" my dad asks, hoping that she will just laugh and say 'just kidding' but she didn't. She just answered "No,". "U-um are your parents worried about you?" "Were they ever worried when they did this?" she said pulling off her glove showing...

... a robotic arm?!

"Wh-what did they do to you?!" my dad screamed, stepping back a little.

Y/N's pov
I show them my arm and their eyes widen. "Wh-what did they do to you?!" screams Mr. Uraraka clearly scared.

"I'm not really human, I'm just an experiment made to have every quirk and have no backlashes. Only specific types of music only increases it; making it more difficult and dangerous to control. When the music is played my body acts on its own. That's why I no arm.

I was supposed to be a good ginny pig and go through the governments experiments and be a villain in heroes are put out of business and villains no longer exist." I said looking down. I start to feel a type of liquid fall down my face; I would try to wipe it off but I let it slide. "I'm basically a puppet for so called heroes!" I feeling more of this liquid fall down my face.

Then I feel arms around me. I look down to see Uraraka. "What is?" I ask wondering if they're just gonna send me back to my cage.

"Its called a hug, it makes people feel better." she says "hugging" tighter.

Mrs. Uraraka looks at me with a sad face, she looks at Mr. Uraraka with a guilty look on her face. "You can stay with if you want, but we must make sure that you can control all of quirks you possess," Mr. Uraraka said "And we also will except you as part of the family."

Uraraka's eyes lit up with glitter. Then she "hugs" me again, "I always wanted a sister!" she squeals.

"What's a sister?"