Chapter 18: Endeavor

Y/N's POV
After explaining to Bomb boy the rules of how we work, I decided to get lunch since I'm hungry and I'm a pig when it comes to good food here. I kept walking to lunch lost in thought about all the delicious food waiting for me eat it when I see a dude with flames on his face and everywhere else on his body. Endeavor. Great the hero I hate the most; just walk past him and don't make eye contact! I try to walk pass him, avoiding eye contact. Then I felt a hand touch my shoulder; blades then pop out of my back as self-defense, the hand ended up being stabbed with a few of the blades. "Jesus! You could've killed me!" I turned around and see Endeavor! Shit! I turn around and start walking away from the situation when a hand touch my shoulder again. "I need to talk to you." What is it now?! I turn around again and see Endeavor's angry face pierce my soul; this guys intimidating! "You know Shoto, my son?" I nod; but his face then changed to an evil smirk "I've seen what your quirk can do, that's I want to offer you something." Get away from me satan!! "I want you and Shoto to be engaged. I'll pay you large amounts of money for it." I then look into his memories; they're horrible! He did all that just because of quirks! That's all he cares about?! I'll make this guy suffer for what he did!!! "No!" I jerk away from his hand "And don't touch me. I know what you did; Todoroki's mother, his scar, and Touya!  I still wonder if you even are a hero." I walk away from that monster to lunch where Uraraka hands me a cheerleading outfit "What's this for?" "Momo told us that there's some competition. Put this on." "If this will help our plan than it better be worth it."

Boy was Momo stupid! All of 1-A girls are in these cheerleader outfits thanks to Kami and Mineta! And why does my outfit feel tight around my chest. The only thing good about this is the choker.

I walk over to Kami and smack his head "You really had to pull that trick did you?!"
"What do you me- Holy crap." his face the turns red. What is with him?!

Denki's POV
Holy crap!!! She looks so sexy! My face becomes completely red from seeing how cute she looks. "Hey Kaminari what's got you all frozen up like tha- oh my god." I hear Kirishima says as he then turns red like his hair. Wait a minute, does he like Y/N too?! Oh hell no, she's mine!

Kirishima's POV
I walk towards Kaminari to see why he's all frozen "Hey Kaminari what's got you all frozen up like tha- oh my god." I then see Y/N in a cheerleading outfit and holy cow does look hooot! Stop staring Ejiro that's not manly! I then see Kaminari staring too. Does he like her? No way he can, she's mine! (Don't worry they'll stay friends) I start to feel like someone else is staring at her besides me and Kaminari.

"Ahem! Are you gonna stop staring or do I have to use force?" we then snap out of the trance "N-no need to Y/N, besides that wouldn't be manly." "I don't need to a man cause I'm a woman. It's you who needs to be a man." "Oooooooo I felt that burn all the way from over here!" I look to see Uraraka waving at Y/N. "Oh my god Todoroki's left side is on fire!" Y/N says pointing to Todoroki with his left side on fire! Y/N then runs towards him. He better keep his hands off her; I send him a glare as a warning.

Todoroki's POV
I wait for the next battle but the teachers decide to have small games for some reason. I look around and then see Y/N wearing a cheerleading outfit? It complimented her curves and chest, it made her e/c eyes shine in the sun, and her h/c looked so silky. She looks beautiful. I then feel heat coming from my left. "Shoto, your left side on fire!" I heard Y/N yell as she runs at me I look past her and see Kirishima and Kaminari sending me glares. "Shoto how did this happen? You're burning up your gym outfit!" I snap out of thought and see black tendrils touch my left side. Sssssssssss! "Didn't you know that your left side was on fire, how could you not feel the heat from the flame?" "S-sorry I w-worried y-y-you." "Just be cautious okay?" "Alright." she then hugs me "Will this make you feel better?" I couldn't help feel butterflies in my stomach "Y-yeah." I hug back, I wish I could hold her forever, not just as a friend, but more. I see both see Kirishima and Kaminari get angry. If they think they take Y/N away from me, they're wrong. She's mine. "Y/N come on the next challenge is about to start!" Uraraka yells. Y/N lets go and run to her, if only that moment lasted longer. "Hey Todoroki." I turn and see Kirishima and Kaminari's angry expressions as they walk towards me "What do want?" I ask impatiently "Don't act so dumb Todoroki, I see what you're trying to do." Kirishima says as he gets angrier "What are you talking about?" Kaminari then starts to create little sparks from his fist "Don't think you can just take Y/N for your self Todoroki, she's mine." Kirishima then activates his quirk "Back off Kaminari, she's mine!" my blood starts to boil, they think they can take Y/N from me?! I won't let that happen. "You two are obviously dunce," they then turn to face me "Y/N's mine! So back off while you still have a chance."