Chapter 30: Giving Myself Up

Uraraka's POV
Y/N takes off after the masked man, leaving me here with these people.

"Ochaco, since when does Y/N have multiple quirks? I thought she had only one. Ribbit." Tsu says taking a step towards me. I'm not going to explain this alone so why not throw everyone else under the bus. "Don't look at me! Its not like I'm the only one," I then point to Deku and Todoroki "those two are in on it." "Way to throw us under the Uraraka." Todoroki said sternly "Well I'm not gonna explain everything! Do I have to take blame for everyone at this point?!"

Then Wolf, Maple, and Jaws run at us(the $ will be the Predator speaking its language, if there is one). $ Everyone is safe. But the teachers are onto us not existing in this world.$ he says in exhaustion from running $ Help is find find Y/N. The villains have Bakugou and one of my classmates, right now Y/N has followed one of the villains but she needs help.$ I say worried, the others look at me weird "How do you know what it's saying?" Shoji said bluntly "When your adopted sister can do anything that normal humans can't. You pick up a thing or two." I said giving off a dark aura.

A big explosion goes off a mile behind us. "Three. Two. One." I yell as another goes off. "Come on! Y/N needs help!"

Y/N's POV
I fight off Deadpool rip-off and stitch face, but I'm out numbered so I'm on my own. Stitch face then attacks me, but I manage to catch a glimpse of his eyes. No, it can't be! There's no way that can be him.

"Touya?"

Stitch face attacks me for a big flame blast. I end up walking through the flames. Walking right in front of him "That tickles." I said adorably, right before I grabbed his arm then flipped him on his back. "Please don't be Touya. I'd hate to tell Shoto the news." I said right before I was punched in the stomach and puked Bendy out. That's when everything went black.

Bendy's POV
I was puked out of Y/N's body when she was punched in the stomach. I immediately attacked the guy that looked like Deadpool by slicing his skin. Uraraka, Izuku, Todoroki had arrived with Wolf, Maple, and Jaws with two new friends. I don't remember them being apart of S.P.E.W.? But hey, I don't know what's going on. Only that I need to kill this dude for hurting Y/N!

Bakugou and Tokoyami? I forgot his name come back from the little marbles. But stitch face was carrying Y/N in bridal style as a warp portal opened up. "ÑØ!" I start running at him as he disappears with Y/N.

All the villains disappear into the warp portals but I wasn't able to protect Y/N.

"Bendy where's Y/N?!" Uraraka shouts. "I'm sorry, I couldn't get to her in time. It's my fault." Uraraka's eyes fills up with tears and she starts crying "How could I've been so stupid! I should've done something!" she cries. Maple then hops on her shoulder and nudged her face against hers. Todoroki puts his hand on Uraraka's other shoulder "Don't worry we'll find her." he says reassuring her that it would be okay. $What do we do since Y/N is gone. In order for S.P.E.W. to stay together, the second in command most take her place.$ Wolf says in his alien language. $I don't think I'm ready for that responsibility yet. I don't know if I can lead.$ Uraraka said petting Maple.

$ Don't worry. We'll help you every step of the way. Right?$ I said, trying to be helpful. $ Thanks guys. First order of business... find a way to get Y/N back.$

Next day
3rd person POV
The news was buzzing about having a student being kidnapped and having aliens on their planet. Not to mention that they killed two of the villains, one of them having their spine missing and the other being torn to shreds. What made the news go even crazier was that a Pokémon had came into their world and was here to stay along with the two aliens that are in hiding.

The government found it weird that the girl looked exactly like test subject 938(I forgot about the numbers so let's go along with it). The students kept quiet on account that Bendy had threatened them to shut it from speaking about Y/N's arm. Uraraka was depressed about loosing Y/N, she would be in her sister's hammock saying "I should've done something." over and over again till she fell asleep holding the same keys Y/N used to escape, and with Maple cuddling with her.

The class had came to visit her with permission of her parents. Uraraka didn't move an inch when she heard the door open "Yip." went Maple as she jump down onto Bakugou's shoulder and laid there. "Uraraka, you haven't come out in days. The heroes have already have a tracking device that will lead them to the villains thanks to Momo." Midoriya said trying to cheer her up, Maple's head perks up and hops off of Bakugou's shoulder an into a laundry basket filled with clean clothes.

Maple pops her head back up with a round device in her mouth. "Whatcha got got there girl." said Uraraka getting out of the hammock. Maple then drops it on the floor and pushes a button; a recording pops up and it's Y/N with the same device in her hand.

"This for S.P.E.W. members only. To continue this message please prick your finger on the hole next to the red button." Uraraka, Midoriya, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Kirishima had placed their pointer finger over the hole where a needle had come up and pricked their fingers. After their fingers had been pricked a small bandage popped up with Pinky Pie on it. "Thank you for looking into this message. This message will be repeated only once so you need to listen." Uraraka grabbed the notebook that Y/N had given given her before their first day of school, she had never used it but now was the time. "Bakugou get me something to write with." Bakugou then grabs a pen from Y/N's wrack of pens. Don't ask this was in the script. Uraraka was ready to begin.

"For new members who joined S.P.E.W. my name is Y/N L/N or number 938 from the Four Elements facility incident. They had taken my arm and replaced it with a robotic one. I escaped with the help of the janitors that gave me the keys to the building so I could leave. I had to kill everyone in the building so no evidence was left behind, if anyone had ever found out I'm not human everyone would suffer the consequences. My quirk is Goddess, I have every quirk in the world and I hate it. I don't want either heroes or villains telling me to join them just because of my quirk."

As the message was playing Uraraka was writing like the Flash.

"I've traveled to different universes in search of peace or seeking help. But I managed to find good people or people who were misunderstood for who they are. I've gotten to known these people and they have more than what normal humans see; they see them as monsters and psychopaths while they're are humans as well."

"Now for the important part. If you see this I might be somewhere else or captured, maybe even dead. But whatever you do... don't. Let. Anyone find out that we exist. If a single person finds out remember that this device will directly take you to the mansion in the Blank Realm. It is currently in the making of having life there but it will be complete. For those with more experience, leave no evidence that would let anyone know that S.P.E.W. exists and dispose of any traitors or prisoners. Kill them if you have to; but only if necessary."

"I'm giving myself up for people who need a second chance in life. Thank you for listening this message will self destruct."

Smoke starts coming from the device, leaving everyone to stare at the four members.