Konoha Stories 2 : "Ninja Academy"

KRRRRRRIIIING!!

"That's the bell" Iruka said as he closed his book, he then smiled and turned to his young class of seven year olds, "Break time. I'll be back after forty-five minutes"

Little Naruto happily snored away in his seat without a care in the world - well... Not until-

"SASUKE-KUUUUUN!!!"

"GAH!" Naruto yelped as he was harshly pushed off of his desk by a crazy hoard of fangirls.

There were pros and cons sitting beside Sasuke. Up side was that he could steal some answers from him, down side? Girls would roughly push him out of the way everytime there's free time.

"Hey, watch it!" Kiba barked from the other side.

You see, Naruto and Kiba sat on either sides of Sasuke, so both the boys are cheating buddies with Sasuke as their victim.

"A-Ano, Kiba-kun" Hinata, the girl sitting on the next desk beside Kiba, said as she shyly pointed out the window "I-I, um, think that's your sister o-outside with your lunch..."

"You're right, Hinata!" Kiba excitedly yelled as he wildly sniffed the air "Hey! I can smell cinnamon from her, too! I bet they're for you! Hurry up! Let's go to her! Last one there is a rotten egg!"

And just like that, Kiba ran out with Hinata still processing his words.

She squeaked and carefully rushed down the stairs, one step per second, shyly saying a little above her usual volume "P-Please wait for me..."

Naruto tisked as he got up, rubbing his hurt butt, "I swear, girls are crazy, dattebayo!"

He patted his short sleeved orange and blue hoodie and gave the main cause of the pandemic, Sasuke, a stink eye, but his attention turned to the guy who walked  in their room, carrying an aura that says trouble.

Then he saw another kid enter close behind and quickly followed the first guy's lead.

Naruto frowned as the two blocked the doors with some sort of snarls on their faces.

Hinata froze, knowing very well who the kids were.

They were some upperclassmen, some kids who hated Neji and his attitude, and decided to pick on her instead since they were also afraid of her older cousin.

She gripped the bottom of her dress-length yellow and lavender jacket as she bit her lip in fear.

The last kid entered, spinning his cap on his finger before putting it on, glaring at her with a taunting smirk.

He made his way to her back and shoved her forward, making her tumble closer to the two blocking the door, she stopped and turned to the capped boy, the one who always leads their operations.

Her hands quivered as she clasped them together, praying for at least one of her multiple bodyguards to somehow go passed the Academy gates and barge in to save her.

"So you got the Inuzuka Clan to boss around too, huh?!" The capped boy laughed "You Hyūgas really think you're better than everyone else!"

"I-I-" Hinata tried to explain, but the other two boys started shoving her around, as if playing catch using her, "Who told you to talk?!"

"Just because you're a Hyūga doesn't mean you have the right over everything!"

"Yeah!"

Tears brimmed the corner of her eyes as she felt their hands shove some of her hidden bruises from training.

"Hey!"

The three boys tisked as the same younger blonde once again jumped in and pulled their victim behind him.

"How many times should I tell you guys to back off?!" Naruto yelled as he stood his ground, holding his arms out to block the young girl from her aggressive bullies, "One more time, and I'll beat you all up, dattebayo!"

"Hah!" The leader laughed "Look, it's the kid again. The two freaks come together! Whatever, let's go and ditch these losers!"

"Yeah! You better run, cowards!" The young blonde yelled before slamming the sliding doors closed, keeping the low lives out.

He then turned and grinned at the slightly smaller girl, "Don't worry! I got your back, dattebayo!"

Hinata blushed heavily.

It wasn't the first time her crush saved her from those bullies. In fact, every time he's not absent, he always chases away those older kids eversince she could remember. And that doesn't limit to only inside the Academy grounds.

And they both knew pretty well that the boys won't beat up Naruto in the school grounds, or else they'd be expelled, so the blonde pretty much uses it to their advantage.

Hearing heavy footsteps running towards their room and a skidding halt, the door suddenly slammed open with a hurried Kiba giddily jogging in place, he then grabbed Hinata's wrist and dragged her away, "Come on!! Hana's food won't stay warm forever!"

Naruto, now back to being alone, glared around the room, "Why doesn't anyone else see this?!"

There were still some people left in their room, they were all either just sleeping, snacking, minding their own business, fangirling, or ignoring fangirls. The rest were already out for lunch.

- - -

The bell rang again, indicating Iruka's gonna be back any time now.

The class settled in their seats.

Sasuke groaned as he felt his stomach growl in hunger. With these fangirls always blocking his path during break time, he never gets to eat at all!

He wanted to sit at the side, faster escape.

He then turned to Kiba and said "Switch seats with me"

"Uh... Sure, bro...?" Kiba agreed, unsure why.

Sasuke knew Naruto would put up a fight if he told him to switch seats, so Kiba's the best option.

Sakura suddenly gasped dramatically and stood from the back seat, slamming her hands to the table as she screamed "Sasuke-kuuuuuuuun!!! He's no longer sitting in front of me!!! Hey, dog boy! Switch with me!!"

"What?!" The brunette asked with ridicule in his voice, he then stubbornly crossed his arms and yelled back "No way! I'm staying!"

Becoming furious, Sakura reached out and grabbed his untamed brown hair and began pulling on it harshly, "Shanaro!!! Take my seat! Take it! Take it!!"

"Gah!!! Fine! Fine! Fine! We'll switch!!!" Kiba screamed, making the pinkette stop and sweetly say "Thank you so much!"

Grumbling, Kiba made his way around Naruto and towards Sakura's seat.

The Haruno squealed and jumped over the desk and into the seat between the annoying blonde and the love of her life.

"I'm finally next to my soulmate!" She squealed. Naruto then perked up and asked "We're soulmates?!"

"Not you! Shanaro!!" Sakura screamed before punching the back of his head, making his forehead hit the table too.

Hinata watched worriedly as she saw Kiba rub his head in pain before pulling up his hood, and then to Naruto who rubbed the back of his head and his newly formed bump on his forehead with both his wristbands.

"Ah! Then-then-" Ino looked around, she then stood up on her seat and pointed at Hinata "You! Switch places with me!"

"No, Ino" Shikamaru groaned before grabbing her elbow and shoving her back down, making her fake cry as she over dramatically gloomed.

Let's just say that starting that day, no one tried switching places anymore, and Kiba started to oftenly pull his hood up.

_____

Up next:

"Konoha Stories: Team Assigning"