Chapter 13 : Training

: training :

: Continuous repetition of a certain action to grow accustomed to it

_____

Hinata flinched as she heard another crash.

The tea in her cup formed tiny ripples as the vibration from the other room reached her.

Hanabi really was training hard. She was pushing herself way beyond her limit.

"One more!"

She heard Hanabi yell from the dojo before following another loud crash.

Hinata set down her tea on the floor and bowed at it for forgiveness before standing up and leaving the room.

She walked by the dojo and saw the shadow of her little sister twirling and flying back in failure through the shoji screen.

Clenching her fist, the bluenette sped off to her room.

Quickly removing her kimono and into her mission gear, Hinata left the compound with burning determination illuminating her eyes.

- - -

"W-W-WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

Birds flew away from the area following a loud cry from a baby.

"Keep it down, will'ya?" Shikamaru groaned as he bounced the crying baby carefully in his arms, glaring at the loud shinobi, "You scared the living crap out of Mirai, Naruto!"

"You're a father, Shikamaru?!" Naruto asked in surprise, then his blue eyes landed on the unsuspecting Akimichi, "And don't tell me Choji's the mom, dattebayo!"

"Mendokusē..." The Nara sighed "We're just babysitting for Kurenai-sensei, troublesome idiot"

"Yeah, sensei's busy training Hinata today" Choji said as he ate his chips "It was just sudden this morning, so we volunteered since we were there"

"Hinata?" The blonde asked, now forgetting about the baby, "She's training at Kurenai-sensei's place?"

"Yeah, we-"

Before Choji could even explain further, they were already left in the dust as the hyperactive shinobi dashed off.

"Mendokusē..." Shikamaru groaned.

- - -

Kurenai flinched as Hinata tumbled down and rolled across the yard.

"Be careful, Hinata" She scolded, the bluenette got back on her feet and nodded, "Y-Yes, sensei!"

Hinata got back to the middle and prepared into a stance, "Rotation!"

She spun in great speed as she released chakra from all points, only to be thrown back.

Once again failing, the Hyūga roughly tumbled on the ground.

With her constant spinning, it isn't really matching up with the chakra being released from her feet, causing her to be thrown back.

She has to release equal amounts of chakra from all her chakra points.

"One more!" Hinata said as she got back up and positioned herself in the center.

Kurenai sighed, as much as she loved Hinata, the teen just always seemed to push herself too hard

"Hinata" Kurenai said as she stood up from the porch "You should stop for now!"

"N-No, please!" Hinata said as she stood in the stance once again "I-I need to get this, please"

Without warning, Hinata started spinning again, this time, pouring in more chakra, forming a more solid looking dome around her.