Chapter 36 : Woman

: woman :

: a grown feminine person

_____

"Special Kunoichi Rearming?"

"Sounds cool" Naruto said "What is it?"

"It's a special extra class for kunoichi who are now or still suitable for certain types of missions" The cheerful shinobi said "Lady Fifth made it three years ago, and it is ready to kick off now"

"I see..." Hinata said as she held the mysterious and regal-looking brochure/invitation with her name on it, "It could be one of her acts into 'empowering women', Naruto-kun"

Naruto and Hinata were in the middle of a silent stroll when suddenly an energetic young man with a bag of brochures in the middle of a D-ranked mission approached them.

"I was very lucky that I got you as one of the recipients, Hyūga-sama!" The boy laughed "You're one of the easiest people to find these days!"

Hinata blushed, knowing exactly why. It had been no secret that she and Naruto-kun had been hanging out frequently for the past year or so. But not only that, she really was an attention catcher since she was the eldest daughter and an heir of one of the most esteemed clans in the entire world.

"Th-Thank you" She said as she dismissed the young messenger.

"So?" Naruto asked as the Hyūga opened the brochure, "What does it say?"

"You are invited to attend in the Fifth Hokage's special training regimen, miss Hyūga Hinata!" She silently read in her mind, "The 'Special Kunoichi Rearming' is a special extra class exclusive to extremely desirable looking and determined kunoichi such as you. We will be rearming beautiful kunoichi with powerful weapons that shall open your doors into special missions. In the special art of-"

The blonde looked at the short bluenette with worry as her eyes widen in horror as her face turned paler than usual.

"Seduction"

"E-EEEEEEHHH?!?!?!"

- - - - -

"I-I can't d-do it"

Ino smirked as she flipped a piece of meat from the grill, "Oh, Hinata. Grow up, it's gonna be fun"

"B-But-" "No buts!" The Yamanaka said as she pointed her chopsticks across the table towards the Hyūga, "It's a very special opportunity to get experience and become a deadlier kunoichi! Ain't I right, Sakura?"

The four kunoichi of Konoha 12 are at Yakiniku Q, eating lunch together.

"I have no idea what you two are talking about" Sakura said as she looked at her friend beside her, making Tenten gasp and ask from across her "Don't tell me you didn't get invited!"

"Does that mean you're going, Tenten-san?" Hinata shyly asked as she picked on her uneaten share, the brunette shook her head with a smile, "It's not my cup of tea, Hinata. I know who I am, and I don't want to enter that side of the Kunoichi life. I'd much rather kill off my enemies with my weapons than to give them a little satisfaction"

"You're such a stick in the mud" Ino said as she crossed her arms "You're looking all pretty with your new mission gear! Flaunt it, woman!"

"Fine, then next time, I'd be going back to my old style" Tenten shrugged nonchalantly "I'm just keeping up with the latest fashion, but I must say, I prefer my old gear"

"Someone fill me up, please" Sakura said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"W-Well... Tsunade-sama s-started this p-program called the 'Special Kunoichi Rearming'..." Hinata said with a very red face, making the Haruno lift an eyebrow and ask "And what's it about?"