Chapter 20

I didn't hear anything from Taylor last night or this morning. He gave me a lift to school. I had decided to take my bandage off this when I got up. The scratches looked fine. I made sure I wore something with long sleeves so no one would notice. Stiles met me out side of the school and walked me to my locker.

"I'll be back in a minute. I need to go to my locker and get something." his locker was only across the hall so he walked off and I unlocked mine. I took out some books and I was just about to close the door when it was slammed shut. I looked up at the guy who had done it.

I recognized him.

It was him. My ex boyfriend. The guy I dated before stiles. I choose to deny everything that happened between us. I'm not about to talk about it. I don't need anybody to judge me over that mistake.

"hey gorgeous." he said putting his hands on the lockers to either side of me. I was trapped. Lockers behind me and a nutjob every other way.

"what are you doing here Vince?"

"isn't it obvious? It's school you come to learn. Although, I wouldn't mind having you as my biology partner, just like old times." for anybody wondering, we weren't actually biology partners. I don't even take biology. I'm not saying what he meant but most of you may have already figured it out.

He moved his hands off the lockers and onto my waist. If I had ate breakfast today it would most definitely be all over him. Sadly I had to skip that meal because I thought I slept in. I wish id took something to eat during the ride here just so I could see the look on his face when I piled it all over him.

"get away from me." I said through gritted teeth. He wasn't taking any of it though as he moved his right hand up towards my face. I could feel my heart beating in and out of my chest. He slowly moved my hair behind my ear. I couldn't find the courage to kick him where it hurts but I kept desperately searching for it.

"come on Roxie. Don't you remember all the fun we had? You especially. What have you told people about us? Bet you made me look like a right dick. In fact I bet you didn't even tell them."

Why couldn't I kick this guy? I was shaking slightly. Whether it was fear or anger that caused it, I don't know.

"is there a problem here?" I heard stiles say. He actually managed to look a little bit threatening. Vince wasn't at all happy about stiles coming over but he wasn't done mouthing off. There was still some more of my life he wanted to ruin before first period.

"so is this who your screwing now? How about you ditch the loser and come back to Vince. Huh?" he said putting his hand back onto my waist. He gently pulled me closer. I tried to stay up against the lockers but he just gripped my sides tighter. Then he pulled me forcefully until I was pressed up against him. It was the worst feeling I've ever had. At least, that's what I thought. He moved his hands off of my waist and further down. Further behind me. He then grabbed me. Much tighter than before. Much tighter than ever. It was almost humanly impossible.

That squeeze gave me some strength. The courage to push him away. He wasn't expecting it.

He thought I'd just stand there while he practically raped me? That's the only reason it working. It surprised him. For a second he was shocked. So was I. But his shock changed to anger and fury only milliseconds later. Instead of him walking away like I hoped he slammed me against the lockers. He pushed me right up against it and I was basically paralyzed. He held onto me tight with no sign of him loosening his grip. I let out a groan of pain as I began to struggle. There was no point.

I was about to give up when a fist flew right into Vince's face. It hit him right on his left cheek. The punch was so hard his whole head flew to the side. I looked to my right to see stiles standing there with his hand still in a fist. Vince was out of it for a few seconds but not long enough for me to get free from his grasp. When he stood back up his attention went to stiles for a second but then me again.

Was it just me or were his eyes red? They looked red. Like Dereks.

"and I was hoping we could all be friends. But you know what? Your almost as big of a bitch as I remember." I thought that was it. He loosened his grip and I went back to standing on my own. We all know though, there was more. He grabbed my arm. My arm that was covered in cuts. then he came closer and whispered in my ear.

"he should have just left you. I'm going to make your life hell Roxanne. Just you wait." then he walked off laughing. What was that supposed to mean. Who should have left me? When? How does he know about my arm? Wait a minute. His eyes. You don't think? Was it him in the woods yesterday?

"are you okay?" stiles asked with that meaningful look in his eyes.

"he's an alpha stiles. I saw them. I saw his eyes. It was him in the woods. He was the one that attacked me." i blabbed out. My voice stayed reasonably quiet so no one heard me even though a few of the students had diverted their attention to us.

"we need to go see Derek after school." that statement caused some problems. After my little performance yesterday and the delayed consequences of Friday, I was under the watchful eye of my brother.

"I can't. Taylors keeping an eye on me at home now. Can it wait till tomorrow." stiles obviously wasn't sure but that was the only way I could go.

-------------------------------------------------

I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone whos kept reading until now. I recently hit 500 reads and I'm so greatful. Please continue to read, comment or even vote if you think I deserve it.