Chapter 3

As we drove to where ever stiles decided to take me to he kept the car silent. I wasn't too sure what I'd said yes to. I'm pretty sure it was just the dance. Stiles hasn't told me anything about him yet and we were going to the dance on Friday together and it was wednesday already. I had to get a costume tomorrow if I was going to go, so by what I could gather Lydia would try take me shopping tomorrow, hopefully.

I reached for the radio and put on the current cd.

"oh. My. God. I love this song." I got all excited over one song but still it was amazing. I can't decide by there for tomorrow. I felt sort of proud stiles listened to these guys. They were so good.

"This songs okay I guess but a little faster is better."

"you've been holding out on me?You know about me now it's your turn. Get talking stilinski."

"there's not much to tell. I've lived here as long as I can remember with my dad. You never mentioned your dad, what about him?" that was a sensitive topic. As much as I didn't want to talk about it, I couldn't help but confide in him.

"he lost his mind. Killed my brother in fact, bashed his head in with a baseball bat that was in the trunk of his car, although he claims it wasn't him, that a different guy done it but there was only his and Damiens footprints and some from animals. We don't talk about him much. Two years ago, when the moving started, he'd broke out. I don't think they've caught him yet considering were still moving. My moms paranoid in my opinion." he gave me a loving gaze as he stopped the car and got out. I though he'd ran off or something. Suddenly my door swung open giving me a right scare.

"we need to walk from here."

"where did you say you were taking me?" I asked removing my seatbelt, hoping for an answer as to why he'd parks out side some creepy old forest.

"I didn't. Come on."

"okay mister ominous." I got out of the car quickly and started walking into the woods. I'm not really a fan of horror films and I felt like I was in one. I reached for stiles' hand and he took mine, no questions asked.

We walked for five minutes but then I spotted something.

"what's that over there?" I said letting go of stiles hand and running off.

"Roxie, wait!" stiles called after me but I was gone. I'm a nosy person at times and this was one of those times. I ran through the trees and to where id seen something. It was an old house. It looked like it had been there for ages and was uninhabitable.

"Roxie, come on. We shouldn't be here." stiles grabbed hold of my arm and attempted to pull me away back to where he was taking me. I refused to budge though.

"stiles, grow a pair and come on." I said turning the situation around and grabbing hold of him and attempting to take him with me. I have no clue where my sudden burst of confidence came from to enter the house but where ever it was it really wanted me in there. I ran through the front door with stiles hot on my heels.

"what a dump." I said looking around. It was really dull, like it had been scorched.

"I like it." Stiles wasn't the one who'd said it. I spun around to see a dark figure standing there in the door way.

"what are you doing here stiles?" he asked. This guy knows stiles? Awesome. Any more surprises?"

"um, well we, uh-"

"get out."

"got it." stiles turned and grabbed hold of my hand. I went to leave with him when we were stopped.