Chapter 21

Roxies pov

(Wednesday lunch)

"okay roxie. We have everything sorted. We can go get our outfits tonight." Lydia said making me look up from my food. I'd almost forgot about Fridays party.

"I dunno. I have something to do after school." I wasn't sure who knew about the wolf stuff. Alison, stiles and Scott knew. Jackson was one. As far as I knew Lydia wasn't one so I was being careful with what I said. Taylor had to get some notes for one of his classes and Kyle, I don't know where Kyle was. Isaacs been missing all week. I'm starting to worry. I was pissed at him for lying to stiles but I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. We hadn't said anything to the police about him but it's been three days. No one knows where he is. Stiles thinks he'll show up but I'm not so sure. I want to mention it to sheriff stilinski. I need to. I couldn't bare it if I let something happen to him.

"we shouldn't be long. I can go with you after if you like." stiles was talking to me but he wasn't looking at me. I turned to try find where he was staring. There was no telling. The place was mobbed. My view wasn't the same as his. Whatever he saw I could tell he didn't like it.

"what are you looking at?" I asked turning to face him.

"you remember that guy from yesterday?"

"Vince? The guy who's face got all smooshed up by your fist?" i answered with a smile and small giggle. we didn't talk about Vince yesterday. I guess stiles could tell how much I really didn't want to talk about it. I knew it would get brought up tonight but I was trying to keep it from happening for as long as possible.

"yeah. He's talking to Kyle." I turned and this time I seen them. Kyle was having a serious conversation. I could tell by the look on his face. Vince looked as arrogant as always. I can't believe I used to find that attractive. Sure, he was my type. The hair, a motorbike but no tattoos. Not then anyway.

Back to now. I turned and took a sip of my drink before giving a smile and getting up from my seat. I marched right up to the two of them and stood next to Kyle. Vince looked unbelievably shocked at me coming near him. He must not have realized I didn't give a damn about him when Kyle put his arm over my shoulders and I didn't even stop him. I know what your thinking, she loses it when Isaac does it but when Kyle does it it's all okay? First off, it was just over my shoulders so it meant less then nothing and secondly, this guy didn't kiss me while I had a boyfriend.

"hey. Vince this is-" Kyle began to speak but was rudely interrupted by Vince and his big mouth.

"Roxie. I know. Weve met."

"oh okay then. So when do you want to get together to rehearse our scene for drama? Marco gave me some notes." Kyle said turning to me.

"I'm free tomorrow." I suggested. We were supposed to let our teacher see what we'd done on Friday and they'd give us feedback. Wed then improve on what we'd done before the entire class got to watch.

"sounds good." Kyle answered with a smile.

"if you hadn't realized we were talking. Go fuck someone." Vince practically spat his words out. I think I got a little on my top.

"happily." I commented walking away. Normally id protest but I wasn't giving him the satisfaction. He was just trying to push my buttons and it almost worked. I kept walking but there was definitely something happening with Vince. He just randomly shows up when the alphas are in town. I might sound paranoid but I'm beginning to think there's no such thing as coincidences.

I'll find out after school though. Yay, upside.

(after school)

I stood next to the blue jeep in the parking lot as i waited for stiles. He wasn't in my class last period and I really wanted to get this over with.