Chapter 5

These two were standing kissing. But It looked like a tutu poking out from behind the guy. Just as I was about to run up to see if it was her, she, or should I say Roxie, pulled away and slapped Isaac right across his face. Well, he obviously deserved it. She has a boyfriend. He looked so shocked and Roxie looked ten times worse once she saw me.

"Scott. I- it's not what it looks like." she stumbled over her words trying really hard to make me think I hadn't saw what I did. I knew that Isaac was the one that kissed Roxie and not the other way around. Roxie liked stiles way too much to do something like that by choice.

"Isaac your needed over the other end of parking lot." Isaac left looking really pissed off. I'm not surprised, he just got rejected. I'm actually surprised he didn't bite or smash something.

"Scott. Please don't say anything to stiles. I don't even know what happened. We were just talking and then..." she defended herself the best she could. I could see she was really shook up by all this and on the verge of crying.

"I won't. It's okay. You'll need to tell him sometime though." I tried to give her as much advice as I could but it didn't seem to be making much of a difference to her telling him asap.

"I know i will but I don't know how. I'll try tell him some other time." it's a start. I knew i couldn't convince her to do otherwise so I just left it. I couldn't have her standing crying in front of stiles. just as we finished talking stiles came. He looked a little shaken up actually.

"what happened to you?" I asked him trying to give Roxie a second to calm down.

"I'll tell you later. We should get back to the dance. Were missing it all." stiles went and took Roxie's hand before the two of them walked through the doors and I followed. Seeing the two of them together made me miss being with Alison but were still friends and when the time comes things will go back to the way they were before. I just hope stiles understands all of this when roxie tells him. Actually, if Roxie tells him.

Roxies pov

I don't know what just happened. One minute I'm talking to Isaac about where I lived before beacon hills and the next minute I'm a freaking cheater. He, excuse my French, fucking kissed me. Stiles might have felt slightly the same way when I did that to him at practice but he wasn't in a relationship when it happened. Isaac was supposed to be my friend. Friend being the key word in that sentence. I may have only known stiles for three days but I really liked him. More than id ever liked anyone. What was I supposed to say. 'hey stiles me and Isaac kissed but I didn't mean anything. Wanna listen to some music?' I'm screwed. When I kissed stiles I said it didn't mean anything and now look. I'm willing to leave my mom for stiles and I hardly know him. I was so distracted by my thoughts I hadn't realized we'd reached everyone else.

"Roxie? Wow nice outfit." Lydia actually liked my outfit. Shocker there. I would have thought she'd have more criticism. She was dressed in a black top and leggins along with a punk jacket. She was obviously one of the pink ladies from grease. Jackson was in his lacrosse uniform and Alison was wearing some kind of hunting outfit. She had a bow and everything.

Stiles put his arm around me just as Isaac came back. He kept staring at us. his gaze was intense. Seriously, I was having such a hard time just with him in the same building, actually scratch that, having him on the same planet as me never mind him having his eyes fixed on me. I moved closer to stiles, it made me feel safe. Having his arm around me made me feel much better. Isaacs costume looked so threatening. Thank god that I'd only see it once a year.

"you okay Roxie?" stiles asked holding onto my waist loosely.

"yeah." I was obviously lying. I'm not too good of a liar unless it's deadly important. It's funny how i could be one of the best drama students but never be able to lie. Stiles gave me a look to show that he knew I was talking crap. The dance was almost over. I'd been late to start with and then there was all the drama. We must have been on one of the last songs by now.

The djs voice spread across the room with an announcement.

"the nights almost over but don't worry people I'm going to slow it down for one last track that all you love birds out there can enjoy." stiles looked at me for an answer to what we were going to do. I didn't know what either so I just stared back.

"one last song wouldn't hurt." stiles stated before guiding me back out to the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist with no hesitation but instead of me putting my hands behind his neck I moved closer and snuggled, yes snuggled, into his chest. I couldn't tell if Isaac was still staring at me but I honestly didn't care. The song playing was 21 guns by green day, another song that I liked. It was so perfect. Stiles holding me close to an amazing song that lasts over five minutes, it was perfect. When the song ended I was absolutely gutted. stiles looked down at me.

"see who did that hurt?"

"I nearly stepped on your foot twice so the question is who did it nearly hurt." stiles laughed at me and I got up on my tip toes so I could kiss him. The moment would have been so much better if, one, I had heels on and two, I hadn't started to worry incase I smelled of Isaac. That boy had seriously ruined my life. My worrying stopped when I felt stiles tongue run along my bottom lip. I obviously let him in and we stood there kissing even as everyone started to leave.

When we separated the room was almost empty.

"I'll drive you home, I just need to talk to Scott first."

"keys. I'll go wait in the car." I said putting my hand out. He put the keys to his jeep in my hand and I pecked him one last time on his lips.