Chapter 14- Sadness

Andy's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking to my bus because I wanted to get something to eat. I walked by the SWS bus and Dani walked out with Kellin. They are holding hands!? When did this happen? Are they dating? Why do I care? She doesn't like me so she should be able to date him if he wants. I'm just gonna keep walking and pretend I didn't see them. I started running to my bus. I feel crying. How could she do this? I know I have been ignoring her the past few weeks but it's only so I don't fall for her even more. I got to my bus and layed down in my bunk and cried. After a few minutes Dani walked in. I tried to be quiet but she heard me. I heard her walking towards my bunk. She opened the curtain.

"Andy are you okay?", She asked "Why are you crying?" I sat up.

"It's nothing you wouldn't understand", I said. I layed back down and turned towards the wall. I felt her get in my bunk.

"Andy it's okay you can tell me and I will do my best to understand", she said.

"I don't want to talk about it", I said.

"Do you want me to get Jayy since he is closer to you then I am?", she asked. There was a bit of sadness in her voice. I felt bad when she said that but I need to talk to Jayy.

"Yeah could you get him please?", I asked.

"Sure I will run over there now", She said

"Thanks"

"Your welcome", she said "I hope you feel better soon". She slowly got up and walked out the door.

                                        Jayy's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my bunk listening to music and I heard someone run onto the bus.

"Jayy where are you?". It was Dani.

"I'm in my bunk", I said. She ran over and opened the curtain.

"Andy wants you to go talk to him, He's on his bus he is crying and really upset and he wouldn't tell me why then he said he wanted to talk to you so I ran over here," she said. Uh oh what's wrong with Jayy?

"Ok I'll go see him now thanks", I said.

"Your welcome", she said and walked out of the bus. I got out of my bunk and but my boots on. I walked over to the BVB bus and walked on. From the living room I could hear Andy crying. I wonder what made his so upset. I opened up his curtain to see him curled in a ball on his bunk.

"Andy, are you okay?", I asked him. He turned around to look at me. His makeup was running down his face. He looked like a sad clown.

"Dani is dating Kellin", He said. Then he started crying again. What? When did this happen?

"When did you find out?", I asked.

"A little bit ago they walked out of his bus holding hands", He said.

"I will talk to Dani later about this and try to help", I said.

"Ok thanks Jayy", He said.

"Your welcome Andy", I said. I gave him a hug. "Don't be so upset if you treat her right while you are friends then she might realize that she likes you."

"Hopefully she finds out soon because I don't know how much longer I can take this", He said.

"Just remember this, nice guys finish last," I said," So you should be the one that gets to be with her so keep your head up things will get better."

"Thanks Jayy I hope your right", He said

"Pshh when am I not right?", I joked

"True", He smiled.

"I'm going to go back to my bus", I said, "You should get some sleep"

"Yeah I haven't slept very well this past few weeks", He said.

"Alright well I will see you later bye", I gave him a hug and started walking to the door.

"Bye Jayy", He said and then fell alseep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter :) Sorry I didn't update my story earlier I have been really lazy this past week. 

Chapter Song- Save it for the slow dance - Late Nite Reading