Chapter 27-Making Friends

Dani's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After the concert was over Madison, Kellin, and I walked around for a little bit. Then we went back to Kellin's bus.

"So how long have you two been dating?", Madison asked.

"About two months", Kellin said smiling at me.

"Awe", Madison said. I smiled at Kellin. We talked on the bus for a little bit. 

"We should go watch other bands", Madison said. I checked the time on my phone.

"I think BOTDF's show just started," I said.

"Yay let's go", Madison said. We walked off the bus to the main stage where BOTDF was playing. When we got there we made out way to the front of the crowd. Madison didn't want to go backstage. She wanted to be like all the other fans out in the crowd. Kellin had to try to hide his face so no one would recognize him. We stayed to watch the whole concert. After the concert was over we moved through the crowd to backstage. We walked up to Jayy.

"Hey Jayy", I said. giving him a hug.

"Hey Dani did you like the concert?", He asked hugging me back.

"Yeah it was awesome!", I said.

"Was it better than Kellin's show?", Jayy asked smirking at Kellin. Kellin just laughed.

"Of course not", He said.

"Yeah sorry Jayy you can't beat a SWS show", I said laughing. Jayy just laughed with us.

"Hey since Madison is here we should go get ice cream", I said.

"Fine with me", Kellin said.

"Alright let's go", Jayy said,"There is an ice cream shop just down the street" We decided just to walk there since it was so close. Kellin grabbed my hand and we started walking. Madison just smiled at us. We had to stop at Jayy's bus first. When we got to the bus Jayy walked inside but we waited outside. Then Kellin whispered something in my ear.

"We should have Jordan come for Madison", He whispered. He smirked at me. I smiled at him and nodded. Jordan's bus was right next to Jayy's so Madison, Kellin, and I walked over to his bus. Kellin knocked on the door. Jordan answered it.

"Hey Jordan do you want to get ice cream with us and Jayy?", Kellin asked.

"Sure", Jordan said walking off the bus. We all walked back to Jayy's bus as he was walking out.

"Jordan is gonna come with us", Kellin told Jayy.

"Alright", Jayy said. We started walking to the ice cream place. We sorta tried to ignore Jordan and Madison so they would have to talk to each other. At first they kinda walked awkwardly silent. Then Jordan started talking to her. It was funny how awkward it must have been for both of them. After a while they were both cracking up. When we got to the ice cream place we went up to the counter to order our ice cream.

"Ummm I'll have a twist cone with sprinkles", Jayy said to the cashier. 

"I want a strawberry cone", Madison said.

"I want a strawberry cone with sprinkles", I said.

"I want a chocolate cone", Jordan said.

"I'll have a vanilla cone with sprinkles", Kellin said. The lady made all of our ice cream and brought them out to us. We got our ice cream and went to sit down. Kellin sat next to Jayy and I sat next to Kellin. We made it to where Jordan and Madison had to sit by each other. We all talked as we ate our ice cream. It was really fun. After we where done we walked back to the venue. When we got back to the venue Jordan looked at his phone.

"Crap", He said.

"What is is?", Kellin asked.

"My show is in ten minutes",He said," Do you guys want to watch?"

"You guys can but I promised Andy I would hang out with him but you guys have fun", He said. When Kellin heard Andy's name he let out a deep breath. I lightly grabbed his arm. 

"Calm down Kellin he apologized remember. It's fine.", I said to him. Then he calmed down. "Sure Jordan we'll watch your show"

"Great!", He said. We started walking to the stage he was playing at. Kellin, Madison, and I went to the front of the crowd and Jordan went backstage. We waited for the show to start. When the show started Jordan and the rest of the band ran on stage.

             The whole crowd started screaming. We screamed with them. The band started playing, then Jordan started singing. The first song he played was Love Like Woe. That is my favorite song by them. We sang along and jumped around. Then he played a few more songs.

"Alright this next song will be that last song today", Jordan said into the mic."This song is called Give Me Your Hand." The crowd went crazy. He started singing. When he got about half way through the song he came down to the barracade. Everyone went crazy. They all started reaching for him. He came over to us.

              He smiled at us. Then he reached in and grabbed Madison's hand. She looked surprised at first but the she smiled at him. He smiled at her. He just held onto her hand and kept singing. When the song was almost over he let go of her hand and went back on stage. 

"Thank you all for coming out here", Jordan said into the mic. Everybody screamed. Then they all ran off stage. We went to backstage to talk to Jordan. Madison wouldn't stop smiling.

"Did you guys like the show?", Jordan asked. We all nodded.

"My favorite song was Give Me Your Hand", Madison said smiling.

"Mine too", Jordan said. Kellin and I smiled at each other. Our plan is working. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I updated a week later then I said I would. I got my laptop and ipod taken away Monday night. Then I got them back late Friday night. Then I had a friend stay Saturday night. Then my brother had his friend stay last night so I didn't have time to update. But at least I updated now xD. 

Chapter Song- Safe and Sound - Tonight Alive 

I am obsessed with Tonight Alive right now xD