Chapter 42- Moving

Andy's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After I went and got Jayy we both went to the hospital where she was. After the ambulance got her I grabbed her phone. I went to her messages and checked who all she sent the text to. She would have only sent it to her close friends. She sent it to Alex, Jack, Tay, Jenna, Dalton, Clayton, Me, Jayy, Jordan, Madison, Austin, and Alan. I sent a text to all of them that said

"This is Andy. I found Dani in the field behind the buses. She was unconsious. There was an empty bottle of pills beside her. I called the ambulance and she is at the hospital right now. I'm not sure if she is going to be okay or not. I really hope she will be. I'm not sure what caused her to do this but I have a feeling it has to do with Kellin. This morning when I asked him where she was he said "I don't care" then slammed the door in my face. I don't know if he did or not but if he did it won't be good for him. You can all come to the hospital to see her. We aren't sure when she will wake up or if she even will wake up."

I really hope she's ok. I don't know what I would do if she died. I would regret not telling her so many things. If she lives through this I will tell her exactly how I feel. I just hope she will make it through this. She is a strong girl. She will be able to make it. I mean she's made it this far. Jayy and I just sat there not talking just trying not to cry anymore. After about 10 minutes Tay and Jenna walked in.

"How is she?", Tay asked. They're eyes were red.

"We aren't sure yet", Jayy said. They sat down beside us. After a couple minutes Jack, Alex, Austin, and Alan walked in. 

"Is my Dani gonna be ok?", Jack asked. He was really upset. Him and Alex were really close to her too.

"I hope so", I said. They sat down too. After a little bit Madison, Jordan, Dalton, and Clayton had shown up. We were just sitting in silence trying not to cry. It was horrible. After about a half hour the doctor walked out. 

"Who is here for Danielle Griffis?", The doctor asked.

"All of us", Jayy said motioning to everyone sitting there.

"Alright well I have some good news", He said. We all sighed with relief.

"Well she is going to live.", He said. We all cheered. "She should be awake in about 5 minutes. You all can go in now and wait. We all followed him into her room. She had gained some of the color back in her skin. We sat there waiting for about 5 minutes. Then she finally woke up.

"Where am I?", She said confused.

"You're in the hospital.", Jayy said.

"Why?", She asked.

"Because you overdosed on pills", Jayy said quietly.

"Wait! It didn't work!? No!", She yelled.

"What are you talking about?", Jayy asked.

"I didn't want anybody to find me! I didn't want to be saved!"

"Why not?", I asked.

"Because I'm worthless and will go nowhere in life. I have no reason to live", She said. I swear Kellin is dead when we get back.

"Well Kellin is a douche. That isn't true", I said. She sighed.

"Alright", She said. We all gave her a hug and talked to her for a while.  Then after about 10 minutes the doctor told us we had to leave. He said she could go home tomorrow. We all went back to our buses. But Jayy and I went to find Kellin. He wasn't getting away with this. We found him walking around. Jayy ran up and grabbed him. We dragged him behind the buses. Jayy threw him on the ground.