Chapter 10- Food!

Andy's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day when I woke up I went to get out of bed and I forgot I was on the top bunk and I fell out onto the ground on my face. I yelled in pain rembering that I was still hurt from last night. It hurt even worse since I just fell on my face from the top bunk. Then I heard a voice from bunk above me.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" I looked up and it was Dani. She looked at me worried. I slowly got up.

"Yeah I'm fine", I groaned as I got up.

"Are you sure because that sounded like it hurt", she said

"That's because it did", I said as I chuckled.

"Oh ok", she said,"'What time is it?"

I grabbed my phone from my bunk and looked at the time. It was already 1:00. I looked out the window and realized we already left for the next stop. We were on the highway.

"It's 1:00", I told her.

"Dang we slept late", she laughed.

"Well we were up late last night", I said, "we had to pack everything remember."

"Oh yeah", she said, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah kinda", I said, "I'll make us some poptarts."

"Oh yeah the breakfast of champions", She laughed.

"You know it", I said. I went into the kitchen and started making us poptarts.

                                                                Dani's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I was sitting in my bunk waiting for the poptarts to be done cooking and my phone rang. It was playing Believe. It was Jayy because that's the ringtone I put for him.

D-Hello?

J- Hey what are you doing?

D-Nothing just sitting in my bunk waiting on Andy to finish cooking the poptarts.

J-Okay well tell everyone to get ready because we are almost there and when we get there we are going out to lunch

D- Ok I will go wake everyone up.

J- Everyone is still alseep? It's like 1:30

D- Yeah it's only me and Andy awake. I woke up because Andy fell out of his bunk onto his face and it woke me up.

J- Haha wow... How is his face?

D- He has lots of bruises on him and a black eye.

J- Ow that sucks. Is he going to be ok?

D- Yeah it's just going to take a few weeks for it to heal.

J- Ohhh ok.. 

Then I heard yelling in the background.

"Jayy give me the phone". I could recognize that voice easily, it was Dahvie.

Dahvie- Hey Dani!!!

Dani- Haha hey Dahvie what's up

Dahvie- Nothing just being super freaking bored in the bus

Dani- Sounds like fun haha

Dahvie- "Oh yeah so fun".  I could tell he was rolling his eyes

Dani- Alright I better go get everyone else up I will see ya in a little bit love you and tell Jayy I said love you Byee.

Dahvie- "Bye" Then I hung up

"Andy!", I yelled into the kitchen area.

"What?", He asked.

"We are going to lunch with Dahvie and Jayy when we get there so you might want to get ready now and I will wake everyone up", I said.

"Ok I'll go get ready", He said.

I walked into the bunk area and everyone was passed out in their bunks. Then I just started screaming really loud. Everyone jumped out of bed scared and fell on the floor. I started cracking up.

"What was that for?", Ashley asked mad.

"We are going to lunch with Dahvie and Jayy in an hour so you need to get ready", I said.

"Ughh ok", CC said. They all started getting ready.

                                                          About an hour later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all ready and almost to the resturant we were gonna eat at. We were just sitting on the couch watching tv. We finally pulled into the resturant. We all got out and I saw Dahvie and Jayy's bus pull in. They got out and I ran to them. I jumped on Jayy and gave him a big hug.

"Hi!", I said.

"Hey Dani", He laughed. I looked at Dahvie

"No hug for Dahvie?", He asked.

"Nope", I said smiling. He pretended to be sad. "Just kidding!", I said and walked over and gave him a big hug. Then Andy walked over and held his arms out for a hug.

"I just saw you", I said.

"So?", He said.

"Haha good point", I said and walked over and hugged him. I could have hugged him all day but we had to go in to eat.

                                                                 Jayy's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something seems to be going on with Andy and Dani. It seems like they like each other or something. I will figure it out later but right now I'm hungry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hope you guys enjoyed! :) Sorry it took a while to update I had writers block. And if you want a chapter dedicated to you just message me and ask :) Well I will try to update within a week :)

Chapter Song - Caves Of Ice - Destery Smith