Chapter 17- Going to visit

Andy's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was laying in bed have asleep and my phone started ringing. I picked it up and it was the hospital. I quickly answered it.

A=Andy

D=Doctor

------------------------------------------------

A- Hello?

D-Is this Andy Biersack?

A- Yes.

D - Well we just finished Kellin's surgery and he is still asleep from the sleeping gas.

A- Is he going to be okay?

D- We won't be able to tell until he wakes up but I'm pretty sure he will be just fine.

A- So can we come up and see him?

D- Yes but you might want to come in about an hour because that will be about when he should be waking up.

A- Okay I will wake everyone up and we will get ready and we will be down there in about an hour.

D- Okay 

A- Okay thank you

D- You're welcome.

A- Goodbye

D- bye

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 I hung up then went into the living room. I plugged my iPhone into the iHome and turned the volume all the way up. I started blasting In The End. All of the sudden I heard a big thump. I walked to the bunk area and Ashley was laying on the floor. 

"What was that for?", He yelled at me.

"You have to get up and get ready we are gonna go to the hospital in about an hour to see Kellin", I told him.

"Oh okay I'll let it slide this time for Kellin", He said. After about a minute I turned off the music and everybody was awake. We all got ready and ate breakfast. After about an hour we all got into the our cars and drove to the hospital.  When we all got there we ran inside. We went up to the front desk and asked for the doctor. When he came out he walked over to us.

"Hello", He said.

"Hi", We all said.

"Are you all here to see Kellin", He asked.

We all nodded.

"Well he just woke up a few minutes ago so he is still a little drowsy but it will wear off after a little bit", He said "But we can only have 5 people go in at a time so it doesn't get too crowded. So when you decide who's going first just send them to his room and if you need me I will be in my office", He said. Then he went to his office.

"So who should go first?", CC asked.

"I think Dani, Jesse, Justin, and Gabe should go first since they are the closest to him", Jayy said.

"Yeah that's a good idea", I said.  Then Dani, Jack, Justin, Jesse, and Gabe walked back to Kellin's room.

                                 Dani's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to Kellin's room we stopped at the door and knocked. Kellin said come in but it sounded like he was whispering because he could barely talk. I opened the door and we all walked in. He had a tube in his wrist. It broke my heart to see him like that. I went over to him and gave him a hug.

"Kellin", I said, "How do you feel?"

"Fine I guess but I can't feel my head", He said. His voice was so hoarse.

"That's because the doctor gave you pain pills for your head.", I told him.

"Oh that makes sense", He laughed. I giggled.

"I've missed you", I told him.

"I missed you too", He said. "Thank you for helping me"

"You're welcome", I said smiling. I hugged him one last time then we had to let other people see him. 

After about an hour everybody had gotten to see him. The doctor came out to talk to us.

"So when can he go home?", I asked.

"Come back tonight and he will be ready to go home", He said.

"Yay! Thank you so much for helping him", I said.

"You're welcome", he said.

            Then we all said goodbye and walked back to our cars. We all drove back to the buses. Everyone went to their own bus to hang out until it was time to pick up Kellin. I can't wait until Kellin comes home. I don't like him being in the hospital. It scares me. I'm so glad he is gonna be okay. I swear if I ever see the girl that stabbed him ever again I am gonna go psycho. I mean really what is wrong with people. I sat down to watch TV with Andy to wait for the doctor to call to tell us we can pick him up. I can't wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter :) Sorry it took a while to update. I am like the queen of not updating xD But my dad fixed my laptop so I will hopefully be updating more often now. I am on Christmas break right now so I might update more since I will be bored. 

Chapter Song- In The End - Black Veil Brides