Chapter 2- Trouble

Dani's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     After a while more people started showing up and waiting for the concert. After about an hour of waiting it was time for the concert to start. Then Dahvie and Jayy walked on stage and started to sing. Everyone was jumping around and singing along, including me and Madison. Everyone time I would look at Jayy he would be looking at me. Then after they sang you are the heart the concert was over. It was time for them to sign stuff at their merch tent. When they gave us the backstage passes we also got passes to cut in line. When we got there we showed them our passes and they let us infront of everyone. When Jayy saw me he started smiling.

"Hey", he said.

"Hey Jayy, Hi Dahvie"

"So did you guys enjoy the concert", Dahvie asked.

"Yeah it was awesome!", me and madison said.

They signed some stuff for us then had us hang out in the tent with them until they were done signing. After everyone in the line got something sigined at got to meet them they took us to their tour bus. When we walked in I couldn't believe that I was in Blood On The Dance Floor's tour bus. I think Madison almost fainted.

"So you guys like it?", Dahvie asked

"Yeah it's awesome," Madison told him.

We hung out in their bus for a little bit. Then around midnight my phone rang. It was my dad.

"Hello?", I said

"Dani I need you to come home now!" He yelled. By the look on everyones' face i could tell they could hear him yelling.

"Why dad?" I asked

"Because I just called Madison's mom and asked to talk to you and she said you guys were at a Blood On The Dance Floor concert! You know I told you that you can't listen to them! I want you to come home now!" He yelled. He was very mad.

"Fine!", I yelled. I put down my phone. "I have to go now. Can you guys take me home?"

"Sure", Jayy said. "We can just take Madison home too" We all got into Dahvie's car. We told him the address. Then they drove me to my house. We pulled into the driveway Jayy got out with me.

Jayy walked up to the door with me. When my dad opened the door he saw Jayy and the look on his face you could tell he was ticked off. He gave Jayy a dirty look and it seemed like he hated Jayy.

                                                         Jayy's P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When my dad answered the door you could tell he still hated me. He looked like he would slap me in the face any moment he looked that mad.

"Who is this faggot?!" He yelled.

"Ummm", Dani said staring at the ground.

"I'm Jayy"

"And why are you here!?" he  yelled at me.

"Because she didn't have a ride home so we took her home."

"and who is this we?" he asked.

"Me and Dahvie", I said

"Sounds like one of your faggot friends", he said. That set me off.

"You know what?!?! Just because I'm gay doesn't mean you have to hate me I never did anything to you!" I yelled at him. Dani looked confused.

"What's going on?", Dani asked.

"Nothing just go to your room", Her dad said.  I could tell she knew something was wrong.

"No!" she yelled, "You are judging Jayy on how he looks you don't even know him and you act like you do! He is really an amazing guy so you need to just leave him alone he didn't do anything wrong!!"

"Yes he did!", He yelled, "He turned gay!"

"What does that have to do with anything so what!" Dani yelled. She obviously didn't know what happened he probably lied to her about it.

"I can't believe you hate me because of that!" I yelled, "It was my choice not yours you don't control my life I control my own life it was my choice! I don't care what you think about it!" He was really making me mad Dahvie must have heard all the yelling because he came over.

"Dani go to your room! and Jayy you need to leave!" He yelled

"No dad you can't control my life!" She yelled. Then he did something I didnt think he would ever do. He slapped her right across the face! She fell to the ground in pain, she was crying. Dahvie stood there in shock. I wasn't going to let him treat her like that so I punched him right in the face and he fell down. Dani was screaming now. She ran into her room crying and slammed the door.

Then her dad got back up and punched me back. I jumped on him and tackled him to the ground. We started punch and slapping each other. Then Dahvie finally realized what was happening and tried to help me. I told him to go help Dani that i could handle this. He said okay and went upstairs to see how Dani was doing. Dahvie finally came back down he said she was okay. Then her dad got me off him and grabbed me by my throat and shoved me out the door. I landed on my back and I hit my head on the sidewalk. I rolled over in pain. Dahvie came to help me. I told him not to worry about me and to help Dani. He went to go back inside but her dad already shut and locked the front door.

"It's locked!", He said in a panic

I got right up ignoring the pain in my head. "The window!", I said. We hurried over to her window. Crap! It was on the second floor. Good thing I was tall. I quickly got on Dahvie's shoulders and stood up on them. I could barely reach but I knocked on her window right away she opened it looking terrified she still had a handprint on her face you could see her dried tears. But then I fell off Dahvie's shoulders and hit my head again. I started to black out. I tried my hardest not to right away I told her to jump and I would catch her. You could tell she was scared to. "Trust me", I said. We needed to hurry before I blacked out from the awful pain in my head. Then you could hear her dad stomping up the stairs screaming at her.

"Hurry jump!", I yelled at her desperately. Then right as her dad got to her door. As soon as he opened it she panicked and jumped with out thinking. Oh please let me catch her. I caught her thankfully and we ran to the van as fast as we could. We saw her dad look out the window and saw us. He looked furious and he started to run down the stairs. We had to leave before he got outside. We started to pull out of the driveway when he opened the door. He started running after us. He was screaming and swearing at us. We drove down the road and we were to fast for him. We got away thankfully. Right as he got out of sight I finally blacked out from the pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter song- Those Cannons Could Sink A Ship- A Skylit Drive